- RT @IsolatedBrit: “Whoever is winning at the moment will always seem to be invincible” George Orwell 3 hours ago
- RT @sib313: Just because Corbyn was a better than expected campaigner doesn't mean his manifesto was any good: medium.com/@dijdowell… 3 hours ago
- RT @nontolerantman: I photoshopped a portrait of Hitler into the background of this photo please RT so one day it accidentally gets used in… 3 hours ago
- @SimonMagus @LisaMuggeridge And your sister knows it. 3 hours ago
- RT @lionelbarber: MUST READ by my brave buddy PETER BRUCE: The price of writing about the Guptas in South Africa businesslive.co.za/bd/opinion/col… vi… 3 hours ago
- RT @francesbarber13: I will like @acgrayling continue to scream blue murder against Brexit until the cows come home. When we are destitute,… 3 hours ago
- RT @nickreeves9876: Who would sacrifice EU citizenship for life in a country we now know could turn on us at any moment? https://t.co/ew1vg… 3 hours ago
- It's a bugger that democracy thing. twitter.com/garystreeterSW… 3 hours ago
- As ever, @faisalislam gets to report on the great affairs of state. twitter.com/faisalislam/st… 3 hours ago
- Another good 'un from @Wonkypolicywonk on the neutering of employment protection. labourpainsblog.com/2017/06/09/fee… 4 hours ago
- Those red Tories eh? twitter.com/JamesDMorris/s… 1 day ago
- RT @resfoundation: What has happened to public sector pay since 2001? Several phases to the pay squeeze over the last decade https://t.co/p… 1 day ago
- Has insecurity peaked?
- When trying to increase your pay was dangerous
- Is austerity over?
- The end of the Long 90s
- Brexit: Are we facing a workforce crunch?
- Pay attention business: politics is back!
- Employers: It’s your job to get migration down to 100,000
- The Red Tory moment
- AI: Still not clever enough to be allowed out on its own
- Tax and ‘the rich’
- Productivity: Why worry?
- The ‘we’ of slavery
John on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… John on When trying to increase your p… Links, 27 June 2017… on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… Memetic Hazard Episo… on The end of the Long 90s Anarcho on When trying to increase your p… Paul Johnston on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over?
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Research published earlier this week by the Social Market Foundation and Adecco Group concluded that many businesses will struggle to meet the cost of the National Living Wage (NLW). Without a significant productivity boost, many businesses will be forced to cut costs, which, … Continue reading
Tim Worstall raised this question last summer. When can you say a recession is definitely over? Of course, the official definition is when the economy starts growing again which it did in 2009, albeit very slowly. But for most of … Continue reading
Attitudes to refugees have hardened since last September, said a BBC report yesterday. It found an increase in the number of people who think the UK has taken in too many refugees and should now be taking fewer. This is another manifestation … Continue reading