- Come on, I need £20bn, you must have some money saving ideas... http://t.co/xRDtApiuG7 11 hours ago
- RT @guardian: George Osborne asks public sector workers for money-saving ideas trib.al/SQKVqh3 11 hours ago
- RT @duncanbHR: gender pay gap reporting coming: how best to do it? cipd.co.uk/pm/peoplemanag… 19 hours ago
- RT @HuffPostUK: 11 anti-migrant arguments you hear all the time and why they are wrong huff.to/1eGT8Tl http://t.co/McgD3cWAdT 19 hours ago
- @LDNCalling @JohnRentoul @MatthewdAncona Though people aren't very consistent about that. http://t.co/8c4WWQkw2L 19 hours ago
- RT @DrunkenHistory: In case you've ever wondered how much booze cost in 18th century taverns #history http://t.co/8X5ZN06721 20 hours ago
- If we left the EU, would the French be as keen to repair fences and arrest people trying to get into the tunnel? twitter.com/JohnRentoul/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @AllanBoroughs: Last day at the juice factory http://t.co/Fo8fgnsCJ8 20 hours ago
- Tax credits avoided "troubling questions about why the UK’s labour market relied so heavily on low-skilled workers" theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/a… 20 hours ago
- That's the 4 wheel variety, not life coaches and suchlike. twitter.com/bohaynowell/st… 21 hours ago
- Immigrants "pouring into the country" in 1954. twitter.com/StrongerInNos/… 22 hours ago
- @TeenyannB Still not sure why the red ones don't swarm on the same days. 22 hours ago
- Will employers’ gender pay gap figures tell us anything new?
- The financialisation of slavery
- Osborne wobbles but 2020 is still a big ask
- Feeding the property addiction
- Grab a graduate
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading