- RT @MJCarty: #Raynerful RT @robnitm Rayner Lane station c.1946. http://t.co/Iu4oCwxGnL 1 hour ago
- RT @PhelimKine: #China same-sex couple challenge anti- #MarriageEquaility laws with public #Beijing wedding cnn.it/1LO8OkY http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @Speaker_Bureau: “@itvnews: Man arrested after tying 100 balloons to garden chair & flying over Canadian city itv.com/news/2015-07-0… htt… 1 hour ago
- Whatever you think of @ken4london, his speech after 7/7 was brilliant. bbc.co.uk/london/content… 1 hour ago
- RT @SocialistHealth: It’s not correct to say that 30,000 people have moved into work after having their benefits capped. https://t.co/mNOaj… 10 hours ago
- @Gilesyb Hadn't you seen it? Or were you throwing up a 2nd time after being reminded? 14 hours ago
- RT @adamjlent: Great stuff from @JananGanesh on why the right should champion not cut inheritance tax. ft.com/cms/s/0/b94e9a… 14 hours ago
- "Will wages fill the tax credit gap? Don’t Budget for it" @resfoundation Gavin Kelly on saloon-bar economics resolutionfoundation.org/media/blog/wil… 14 hours ago
- @Gilesyb Assume you've seen this but just in case you haven't... gu.com/p/4abae/stw 14 hours ago
- RT @jwestjourno: Quite. Whatever your stance on BBC funding, govt should not outsource entitlement decisions. twitter.com/iainmartin1/st… 15 hours ago
- RT @Independent: TfL wants last-ditch negotiations over Tube strike 'to fail' ind.pn/1H3tiAV http://t.co/w26tVDAJdi 17 hours ago
- RT @HPIAndyCowper: NHS facing a leadership crisis alongside its current £17 billion (£22bn-£5bn Carter) financial crisis, @naylor_robert te… 17 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
Dipper on Productivity stuck on aut… Dipper on There’s a bit about Fast… What Humans Aren’t |… on Productivity stuck on aut… metatone on Productivity stuck on aut… Jamie on Productivity stuck on aut… Patricia Leighton on Productivity stuck on aut… Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut…
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading