- RT @bbcworldservice: Shia clerics see Iran's Baha'i as a serious threat, but why? 📻 bbc.in/2jTU8rf https://t.co/ZTeNt0zBX6 3 hours ago
- RT @pswieboda: Europeans back the euro not because they fear alternatives but because it has created real rewards, argues @miotei: https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @rascouet: Re Spicer's lies, this is from someone who worked in a past administration. Important read. https://t.co/XrjLJHRAGL 4 hours ago
- RT @liamstack: Trump made Sean Spicer go out and lie for him then immediately threw him under the bus. Trump administration, Day 1 https://… 4 hours ago
- RT @EdAStraw: Watch out! Some direct #democracy about! Good - let's hope it's done properly this time. ow.ly/h8q3308cox6 4 hours ago
- "The Great Twatsby" theguardian.com/world/2017/jan… 4 hours ago
- RT @Harkaway: Even if the rest of this weren't great (it is) "arseoisie" is my new favourite demographic. theguardian.com/world/2017/jan… 4 hours ago
- RT @NickyMorgan01: Why Parliament must be properly involved in Brexit - my piece for @FinancialTimes ft.com/content/e55389… 5 hours ago
- I'd never heard of the film but this articulate outrage by @VictoriaCoren is one of the best film reviews I've read. theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 5 hours ago
- But, but, but... the German car makers, the German car makers..... bbc.com/news/business-… 5 hours ago
- RT @labourlewis: Hi @SarahGillett5 I'll vote for A50 when content parliament has won the necessary bill safeguards to protect jobs, workers… 15 hours ago
- RT @labourlewis: Demanding parliament has a genuine say on Brexit is not opposing democracy. It's demanding it.. Snowflake 😉 https://t.co/E… 15 hours ago
- Banning strikes. Again.
- Did we ever really do God at Christmas?
- Sneering at the workers
- No end to austerity
- MPs should not vote for Article 50 until they are sure what it means
- The High Court’s ruling means a better Brexit
- Uber: control without obligation
- Enough of this ‘Will of the People’ nonsense
- Why low paid self-employment is everyone’s problem
- Youth o’ today – not as lucky as they used to be
- Boomers and Busters
John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. David on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Andrew Mayer on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. P Hearn on Banning strikes. Again.
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading