- Or, to put it another way, it’s the earliest Thursday sunset of the year. It’s a really crap day to have an election. 7 hours ago
- 12 December is the darkest Thursday evening of the year. In London, it is almost the earliest sunset (which is a da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @arthistorynews: Look at him grinning his way through this. It’s all just a game. twitter.com/hannahITV/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @arthistorynews: That’s the Christmas decorations up. https://t.co/IDLHU7JLfD 7 hours ago
- RT @nicktolhurst: Im a LibDem. Everyone here knows that by now. But seriously LibDems - whether activist, supporter or voter - if you are… 10 hours ago
- @DazNewman @jamespike29 I suppose ‘Empowered to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the flexible labour market’ might not fit. 10 hours ago
- RT @FinancialTimes: “I cannot imagine any previous generation of Conservatives putting at risk the union in the way that has now happened,”… 13 hours ago
- RT @DmitryOpines: "The country is flagging because Kings and Queens are struggling to migrate here, leaving us without the vital car window… 13 hours ago
- RT @DmitryOpines: This sounds amazing. An immigration system based not on market demand but on letting in those with titles toffs think mi… 13 hours ago
- RT @anneapplebaum: "This election has been marinated in mendacity: big lies and small lies; quarter truths and pseudo-facts; distortion, di… 15 hours ago
- In case you weren’t depressed enough already... twitter.com/prospect_clark… 17 hours ago
- @anandMenon1 @benatipsosmori @epkaufm @BobbyDuffyKings @h_shrimpton @TheEconomist @resfoundation Yep. Don’t forget SKIing. 1 day ago
- Whatever happened to The Debt?
- Johnson’s Suez
- Brexit is the road to nowhere, whoever is driving the car
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
Dipper on Whatever happened to The … jayarava on Whatever happened to The … jayarava on Whatever happened to The … Dipper on Whatever happened to The … gtdalgleish on Whatever happened to The … Perry525 on Whatever happened to The … Daddy In The Kitchen on Whatever happened to The … Patrica Leighton on Whatever happened to The … Dipper on Whatever happened to The … A6er on Whatever happened to The … George Carty on Johnson’s Suez Guano on Johnson’s Suez
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading