- @StrongerInNos @billwells_1 @PaulBivandCESI @djmgaffneyw4 Alas #CambridgeBeerFestival prevents me from commenting further. 8 hours ago
- RT @adamcorlett: Cutting £13bn from unprotected departments seems 'challenging' (and then some if exc defence) http://t.co/sWX8kBkg8L @Flip… 9 hours ago
- RT @adrianshort: Eric Pickles has been awarded a knighthood for services to hierarchy and tradition. 9 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Well that's where I was going with this. @PaulBivandCESI @djmgaffneyw4 @billwells_1 9 hours ago
- @Frances_Coppola Why thank you! @izakaminska @azizonomics @tomashirstecon @DavidKeo @tomstreithorst @CJFDillow @edwardnh @M_C_Klein 11 hours ago
- RT @HRBullets: Bosses behaving badly can cost companies up to £144m cityam.com/216313/bosses-… via @CityAM 12 hours ago
- @JamesDelingpole Being on one of London's slow streets is pretty bad too. homesandproperty.co.uk/property-news/… 12 hours ago
- RT @kirstyjmcneill: Britain resigns as a world power washingtonpost.com/opinions/brita…. This is not inevitable, just proof choices have consequences. … 12 hours ago
- RT @npi_research: From yesterday: our report for @CitizensAdvice on the state of the private rented sector in England npi.org.uk/publications/h… 12 hours ago
- @djmgaffneyw4 Intrigued that UK wage Gini is highest in EU but that for household incomes not. Wondered how much due to tax & transfers 12 hours ago
- @djmgaffneyw4 Ah, OK. Need to read up on this. My knowledge of EU welfare systems is rudimentary, to say the least. 12 hours ago
- A few thoughts on yesterday's record busting immigration figures. wp.me/p3uYA-2mt http://t.co/emebwgEI7k 12 hours ago
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
- David Nicholson is right: The NHS will need more money
- Flip Chart Cat
- Buccaneering Britain
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading