- RT @WIRED: Bruges is building an underground beer pipeline to improve traffic bit.ly/1O2SlgP https://t.co/Z6JSNyL8W1 3 hours ago
- @diane1859 Thanks Diane, it was, though about fit to drop now. @CharlotteHollo @vkmocker @Frances_Coppola @pitres @cesifoti 3 hours ago
- RT @TUACOECD: We never had people under 25 with such a low share of employment #OECDwk #OECDgreen @WSpriggs 8 hours ago
- A lot of digitisation has already happened says @WSpriggs but workers aren't seeing the benefits of the productivity. #OECDgreen #OECDwk 9 hours ago
- RT @indysmith: .@WSpriggs: we should stop blaming schools for economic outcomes. #OECDgreen #OECDwk 9 hours ago
- RT @indysmith: .@linkobayashi: We can't ask our children to be bold and crazy unless we are prepared to be bold and crazy #OECDgreen #OECDwk 9 hours ago
- RT @OECDEduSkills: Learn about the power of social and emotional skills bit.ly/1EkqHE6 #OECDwk @SchleicherOECD https://t.co/GgruEJ… 9 hours ago
- Fascinating presentation by @SchleicherOECD: Outcome gaps (pay, health etc) between low & high skilled are getting wider. #OECDgreen #OECDwk 9 hours ago
- RT @indysmith: .@SchleicherOECD : The future is about giving people a compass to navigate their way through a volatile world #OECDgreen #OE… 9 hours ago
- Chart by @StrongerInNos: Difference between life expectancy and healthy life expectancy. #OECDgreen #OECDwk https://t.co/bqYIIDJYRs 10 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos I was going to do that when I got home. You saved me a job. Again. 10 hours ago
- RT @MSmithsonPB: Latest polling table showing latest 2 ICM polls both with 4% LEAVE leads. https://t.co/bHEIPwE4B5 10 hours ago
- Choose your elites – I’ll go with the ones that have done some proper work
- The ageing society – it’s a global thing
- After Brexit: Fewer immigrants or just different immigrants?
- Talent on tap but productivity splutters
- What happens when the tax credits go?
- Are we prepared for a low growth world?
- Brexit is a one-way door
- Fishing for red herrings
- Current account deficit rains on George Osborne’s parade
- UK employers pillaging Europe’s talent
- Another threat to the deficit target: Tory MPs
- Self-employed slide further into poverty
RES on Choose your elites – I… Peter Cook - Speaker… on Choose your elites – I… JohnM on Choose your elites – I… Angela on Choose your elites – I… Angela on Choose your elites – I… Angela on Choose your elites – I… Angela on Choose your elites – I… Keith on Choose your elites – I… Garry Anderson on Choose your elites – I… Interesting Links fo… on The ageing society – it… John on Choose your elites – I… Patricia Leighton on Choose your elites – I…
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading