- @yorksranter @StrongerInNos I suspect that has a lot to do with it. 52 minutes ago
- @StrongerInNos So UK born employment fell off a cliff with the recession but non UK born didn't. Interesting. 55 minutes ago
- RT @Newsweek: 20 years ago this week, Newsweek published the wrongest column ever. bit.ly/1E0iK6P #NewsweekRewind http://t.co/8LHA… 1 hour ago
- RT @DuncanOleary: Should we trust opinion polls or betting markets, asks @JohnRentoul. Representative sample vs distributed information htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: @PeteJefferys @shelter And not to forget key driver for increase in private renting ... http://t.co/dIIIKkMMPU 1 hour ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: Notably little difference in zero-hours contracts by country of birth (on LFS data 2014Q3) http://t.co/DJTDuqhnnB 1 hour ago
- @StrongerInNos What does each dot represent? 2 hours ago
- Good piece on libel, free speech and Galloway v Freeman theconversation.com/british-mp-exp… 2 hours ago
- RT @TimothyJMoore: @Independent @TimTim1981 Can I have £5k from George Galloway for once calling me a "Blairite" on Twitter? #libelGalloway 2 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: The Slow Painful Breakup Of RBS: forbes.com/sites/francesc… 9 hours ago
- @amcyoung Wonder why it's getting cold at night I must be getting old Looks like I'm gonna have to wait a while, What the hell, I'm bored 9 hours ago
- Reasons for not being on Twitter this late. You come across stuff like this: on.cosmo.uk.com/17DLrtX 9 hours ago
- The rise and fall of the rich pensioner
- Why are the older generations richer?
- The lucky half-century
- Strikes: monsters that are almost extinct
- Global ageing: From pyramid to beehive in 100 years
- The fall of the skilled worker
- Blog celebration
- NHS on course to run out of money by 2020
- UK self-employment: success story or basket case?
- 12 billion flying pigs
- The future of work: Tech Yeah! vs Tech Meh!
- We don’t need to change the law on strikes
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Last night’s episode of The Apprentice was one of the best yet. Alan Sugar sent the candidates into the art world, with spectacular results. The candidates, who tell us every week how hard-headed and business-aware they are, allowed a bunch … Continue reading
This has a ring of truth to it. An American consultant was at a pier in a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The … Continue reading
I always knew you had to be evil to work in Human Resources.
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I’ve been on holiday and then having to do my day job for a while. Barclays has just announced that its proposed deal with ABN Amro will see the company’s headquarters move to Amsterdam. … Continue reading