- @ArgieBeeUK @StrongerInNos Found the report (I think) but I'll wait until I'm at my desk to read it. oecd.org/migration/indi… 7 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Someone just sent me this: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/im… Haven't seen the report. Have you? 7 hours ago
- @AdamMemonCPS Thanks Adam 7 hours ago
- How inequality changed over 2 decades. Via IMF: imf.org/external/pubs/… http://t.co/DSzU9TPFfd 8 hours ago
- Top 1% income shares. S African figure interesting. That Marxist ANC government eh? Via IMF: imf.org/external/pubs/… http://t.co/9oamQBU4bP 8 hours ago
- Banks, businesses or the bust? Deeper into the UK productivity puzzle | FT Alphaville on.ft.com/1dhZh7U 9 hours ago
- @stianwestlake @CraigA_Ryan Where to start... 11 hours ago
- RT @TheIFS: Health has accounted for an increasingly large part of public spending #IFSFriFig http://t.co/QJ1Y3LslX0 11 hours ago
- RT @TheIFS: #IFSFriFig: How alcohol is taxed http://t.co/zFOo1qfoID 11 hours ago
- RT @alicharlo: Thirty Pictures of London's West-End in the Heatwave of '76. - go.shr.lc/1IQBzIz via @davidwearing 11 hours ago
- RT @CraigA_Ryan: I have a less irrational bias against following anyone who claims to be a "guru" (of any kind) in their #Twitter profile. 11 hours ago
- Weekend reading: @cipd report on productivity. ow.ly/P5hGA http://t.co/phoNWbAS1A 11 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut… Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast… alittleecon on There’s a bit about Fast… P Hearn on There’s a bit about Fast… Graeme Pietersz on There’s a bit about Fast… Sophia on There’s a bit about Fast…
Category Archives: Pay
The ONS published its 2011 data on the gender pay gap last week. The figures show the continuing gradual reduction of the gap between women’s and men’s pay. Much of the discussion has focused on the opening up of a … Continue reading
Executive pay is in the news again as the High Pay Commission warns of its corrosive impact on the UK economy. Those who defend such high pay levels argue that international competition is driving up the going rate for senior executives … Continue reading