- RT @election_data: Winners of seats on the M62 corridor in 2005 (left) and 2017 (right): https://t.co/vCpTbQuz5B 6 hours ago
- A shadow is cast wherever he stands Stacks of green paper in his Red right hand 6 hours ago
- Surely he's been doing that for more than 20 years... twitter.com/piersmorgan/st… 6 hours ago
- RT @Wonkypolicywonk: @FlipChartRick Fuck off and join the Tories. 6 hours ago
- Nights drawing in from this evening. ukweathercams.co.uk/sunrise_sunset… 7 hours ago
- RT @ChrisGiles_: Let's face it, it's not a lot per person per year for everyone in the UK. We're all spending about £7 each a year to keep… 8 hours ago
- @TACJ @Metatone2 Would the DUP support a no confidence vote? 10 hours ago
- @TACJ @Metatone2 I am genuinely baffled. Even a grand alliance of the left(ish) still wouldn't have the numbers to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- RT @Gus_ODonnell: Here is my take on this minority government. It will make us nostalgic for coalition prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/no-pr… 10 hours ago
- Perhaps I'm being thick here but all that aggro and loads of ammo for the opposition for 10 votes? Is it worth it? 10 hours ago
- RT @ExcelPope: In case you haven't seen it, a really clear explanation of our post-Brexit options. https://t.co/oi77bkMsvn 15 hours ago
- RT @Scientists4EU: More commentators discussing "turning back" as a sensible option. And why not? We're in a try-before-you-buy stage & Bre… 15 hours ago
- When trying to increase your pay was dangerous
- Is austerity over?
- The end of the Long 90s
- Brexit: Are we facing a workforce crunch?
- Pay attention business: politics is back!
- Employers: It’s your job to get migration down to 100,000
- The Red Tory moment
- AI: Still not clever enough to be allowed out on its own
- Tax and ‘the rich’
- Productivity: Why worry?
- The ‘we’ of slavery
- Brexit: Britain’s Prohibition
Paul Johnston on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over? John on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… JohnM on Is austerity over? Dipper on Is austerity over? PJD on Is austerity over? Harry Britten on The ‘we’ of s… Doug on Is austerity over?
Category Archives: Pay
The ONS published its 2011 data on the gender pay gap last week. The figures show the continuing gradual reduction of the gap between women’s and men’s pay. Much of the discussion has focused on the opening up of a … Continue reading
Executive pay is in the news again as the High Pay Commission warns of its corrosive impact on the UK economy. Those who defend such high pay levels argue that international competition is driving up the going rate for senior executives … Continue reading