- £3.3bn wasted on agency doctors bit.ly/1Al6iQj Odd definition of waste. HT @clarkmike 41 minutes ago
- Deficit: What little wriggle room the Chancellor had was blown on pre-election giveaways. bit.ly/1JGM05B Via @resfoundation 46 minutes ago
- @StrongerInNos @billwells_1 @PaulBivandCESI @djmgaffneyw4 Alas #CambridgeBeerFestival prevents me from commenting further. 17 hours ago
- RT @adamcorlett: Cutting £13bn from unprotected departments seems 'challenging' (and then some if exc defence) http://t.co/sWX8kBkg8L @Flip… 18 hours ago
- RT @adrianshort: Eric Pickles has been awarded a knighthood for services to hierarchy and tradition. 18 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Well that's where I was going with this. @PaulBivandCESI @djmgaffneyw4 @billwells_1 18 hours ago
- @Frances_Coppola Why thank you! @izakaminska @azizonomics @tomashirstecon @DavidKeo @tomstreithorst @CJFDillow @edwardnh @M_C_Klein 20 hours ago
- RT @HRBullets: Bosses behaving badly can cost companies up to £144m cityam.com/216313/bosses-… via @CityAM 21 hours ago
- @JamesDelingpole Being on one of London's slow streets is pretty bad too. homesandproperty.co.uk/property-news/… 21 hours ago
- RT @kirstyjmcneill: Britain resigns as a world power washingtonpost.com/opinions/brita…. This is not inevitable, just proof choices have consequences. … 21 hours ago
- RT @npi_research: From yesterday: our report for @CitizensAdvice on the state of the private rented sector in England npi.org.uk/publications/h… 21 hours ago
- @djmgaffneyw4 Intrigued that UK wage Gini is highest in EU but that for household incomes not. Wondered how much due to tax & transfers 21 hours ago
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
- David Nicholson is right: The NHS will need more money
- Flip Chart Cat
- Buccaneering Britain
Category Archives: Pay
The ONS published its 2011 data on the gender pay gap last week. The figures show the continuing gradual reduction of the gap between women’s and men’s pay. Much of the discussion has focused on the opening up of a … Continue reading
Executive pay is in the news again as the High Pay Commission warns of its corrosive impact on the UK economy. Those who defend such high pay levels argue that international competition is driving up the going rate for senior executives … Continue reading