- RT @jrf_uk: How much do families rely on tax credits? New blog by @juliaunwin bit.ly/1C8ReGw #jrfmis2015 #pmqs http://t.co/gIDkO6s… 54 minutes ago
- Why would we want to tie ourselves into machines? (He says, while fiddling with phone during @zoltan_istvan session) #campalphaville 55 minutes ago
- RT @DMReporter: PANIC: We tell you to panic about hot weather then complain you panic. We tell you to panic about Greece… etc etc. http://t… 58 minutes ago
- A robot might do a better job as US President, says @zoltan_istvan #campalphaville 58 minutes ago
- In 30 years time we will be at least partially cyborgs - @zoltan_istvan. #campalphaville 1 hour ago
- Exoskeleton suits will turn us into superhumans, lifting gorilla weights and outrunning cheetahs, says @zoltan_istvan #campalphaville 1 hour ago
- RT @HilaryBurrage: 10 ways social science research has changed our lives – interactive gu.com/p/4a87h/stw via @clurshaw 1 hour ago
- Can we use technology to stop ageing and conquer death? Mind boggling stuff from @zoltan_istvan #campalphaville 1 hour ago
- @matt_leach I went back to disrupting death. It's cooler. Literally. 1 hour ago
- RT @nytimes: Breaking News: Tsipras Signals Greece May Accept Bailout Terms nyti.ms/1T5ctgh 2 hours ago
- @LS__chris Not sure I believe that many will be in London. @BBCLondon949 2 hours ago
- @dds180 @kevwyke @TimScottHR Ah, the press gang! m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ae0xF… 2 hours ago
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
Category Archives: Financial Crisis
Historian EP Thompson remarked on our tendency to see history as a series of events which lead up to the present, and our own time, therefore, as the end of the story. So, for example, we say that capitalism eventually … Continue reading
Doctors and managers in the NHS are often accused of shroud waving whenever cuts are proposed. You know how it goes, “Cut NHS budgets and thousands of people will diiiiie!!!” It’s usually enough to send most politicians running for cover. But the … Continue reading