- RT @DavidHeadViews: Ever doubted that #BorisJohnson was an oaf? They clearly don't teach you to keep your feet off your host's table at #Et… 44 minutes ago
- RT @HanwellNature: 36,832 park users cast their votes for the @FieldsInTrust UK’s Best Park 2019. In London 44 local parks & green spaces w… 53 minutes ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: Also, when people say “we’ll do checks away from the border in Northern Ireland” I am left thinking “where exactly?” ht… 3 hours ago
- @JP_Biz Surely the answer is that it can't. 4 hours ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: Journalists, this is an important point. The checks away from the border in Rotterdam are still very much inside the po… 6 hours ago
- RT @pmdfoster: A no deal #Brexit will shatter the conditional ambiguity at the heart of the Good Friday Agreement - piece by Tom Kelly, who… 8 hours ago
- @Frances_Coppola @JXB101 @SteveMacey1985 @anthonyzach The Kingdom of Ireland was created by Henry VIII in 1542 to c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: A reminder that the last serious attempt to propose workable alternative arrangements proposed putting a distinct custo… 9 hours ago
- This is a great thread. EU membership has allowed us to assume that cross border trade is easy. It’s only easy BECA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @The_ChrisShaw: I'm currently in Denmark. They all think Trump is a deluded idiot. twitter.com/AFP/status/116… 9 hours ago
- Nailed it. twitter.com/kevinhorourke/… 9 hours ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: I worry the UK is treating this as a technical exercise whereby if the checks are ten seconds away from the literal bor… 18 hours ago
- Brexit is the road to nowhere, whoever is driving the car
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism