- @keepnhspublic @NHAparty Well he has. Just not by as much as everyone else did. 50 minutes ago
- RT @helenlewis: Data journalism. http://t.co/0GJKhm1UCA 52 minutes ago
- @LansonsLatest I would love to but I can't. I'm tied up on the 23rd. 53 minutes ago
- @Wonkypolicywonk @billwells_1 I've long been sceptical about that. flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/why… 1 hour ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: @MrRBourne @GuidoFawkes 2/2 Only the richest decile of retired households are net taxpayers http://t.co/0ejMpvHCjS 1 hour ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: @CPSThinkTank Possible reasons for this include ... http://t.co/LBjF9Yaw3d 1 hour ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: @MrRBourne @GuidoFawkes 1/2 Even the poorest decile of non-retired households without children are net taxpayers http://… 1 hour ago
- @rich_w Thank you. 1 hour ago
- @billwells_1 @TelegraphNews @bankofengland Isn't that because pushed up by v high wages at top? Think @johnvanreenen wrote something on this 2 hours ago
- Comments from @MazzucatoM on the medicine Greece really needs: theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 3 hours ago
- Financial sector workers nearly 1/5 of Europe's top 1%. Via OECD: keepeek.com/Digital-Asset-… http://t.co/OLsOHprTdz 3 hours ago
- @Wonkypolicywonk @MaternityAction @joeAlane @LauraS_TIHR @fawcettsociety @gisellecory @lauracgardiner Must redo this. http://t.co/S8sApZtB8p 3 hours ago
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
Category Archives: Society
Damian Thompson wrote an extraordinary piece in the Telegraph this weekend about David Cameron’s manners. [T]o put it bluntly, Dave is rude. More specifically, he exhibits the calculated rudeness of people with very nice manners. That isn’t a contradiction in terms. … Continue reading
Executive pay is in the news again as the High Pay Commission warns of its corrosive impact on the UK economy. Those who defend such high pay levels argue that international competition is driving up the going rate for senior executives … Continue reading
Another prominent Conservative has joined John Redwood in support of trade unions. Harlow MP Robert Halfon reminds his fellow Tories that many union members vote Conservative and argues that unions are just the sort of little platoons that epitomise the Big Society: Unions are the very … Continue reading