- RT @fascinatorfun: Good on that bloke for standing up to Redwood. Redwood looked angry, arrogant & seriously rattled. Good for #VictoriaL… 7 hours ago
- RT @JeanneBartram: https://t.co/ITWEClTOjJ 7 hours ago
- @andyjameshicks Labour (or anyone else for that matter) gain Uxbridge. 8 hours ago
- RT @andyjameshicks: Labour gain Maidenhead? twitter.com/AminaShahid_/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @JP_Biz: UUP unpersuaded by Barnier's backstop dedramatisation: 'fails to address the primary problem with his interpretation of the bac… 8 hours ago
- @djmgaffneyw4 Also, it would almost certainly be a minority government. 8 hours ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: Can someone please commission vox pops asking the public to explain the facilitated customs arrangement and common rule… 13 hours ago
- RT @TomMcTague: Reality of this summit, as my story illustrates, is Barnier has **not** abandoned his red line that NI must be in the EU's… 16 hours ago
- @AgendaForReform @hayward_katy @MichelBarnier On a small scale yes. He’s talking here about East-West checks though. 16 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: Despite the supposed "blue wave", Democratic incumbents are underperforming in Senate polls. Here's a fairly deep (stati… 16 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: Key insight on #socialmobility from the @OECD - in the UK it would take five generations for the descendants of families… 16 hours ago
- @chrismcg21 @Frances_Coppola @hazelglasgow Strangely enough, they don’t publish their sources of income. 16 hours ago
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism
- Carillion: a one-off or a symptom of a wider malaise?
- Have we fallen out of love with private sector contractors?
- Breaking the Overton Window
- The UK’s Brexit options are limited
- Post-Brexit: Technology won’t make the Irish border disappear
- Cold comfort budget
- Dave, Boz and Lee’s Global Adventure