- Interesting to see how this plays out. twitter.com/ajplus/status/… 1 minute ago
- @adskankster Yes, if you don’t count Stoke City because it went bankrupt and was re-formed. 4 minutes ago
- RT @trevorw1953: 'The outgoing French ambassador to the US has compared the Trump administration to the court of King Louis XIV, filled wit… 14 hours ago
- RT @mikegalsworthy: “Leaked emails, seen by Channel 4 News, show Mr Banks insisted the BBC’s accusation were “wholly wrong” – despite his o… 14 hours ago
- Oh, “the talks”, yeah..... twitter.com/skinnock/statu… 14 hours ago
- As a #NFFC fan I take no pleasure in this. Whatever the local rivalry, the relegation of the league’s oldest club a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @TheManvers What time do you close this evening? 16 hours ago
- RT @hare_brain: THREAD: For anyone who claims that 'technology is neutral': @madhumita29 outstanding article on how our facial images are t… 21 hours ago
- RT @madhumita29: For months, I’ve been working with the incomparable @adamhr on this @FTMag piece exploring 100 face datasets, where the fa… 21 hours ago
- RT @trevorw1953: 'Yet now, once again, as I go abroad - and especially in continental Europe - people ask me, with a mixture of bewildermen… 22 hours ago
- RT @damocrat: @david_game33 ‘*dreamt up by* the most unscrupulous and unethical scoundrels in politics’ The MPs you mentioned are just use… 23 hours ago
- A classic example of the weaponisation of ignorance. Simply deny the meaning of words then double down aggressively… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism
- Carillion: a one-off or a symptom of a wider malaise?
gunnerbear on 12 reasons why Labour should o… P Hearn on 12 reasons why Labour should o… thenextwavefutures on 12 reasons why Labour should o… 2018. március 21. |… on The privatisation of capi… lilredmole on The privatisation of capi… Blissex on The privatisation of capi… From here to Brexter… on Brexit: Where do we go from… gunnerbear on 12 reasons why Labour should o… gunnerbear on 12 reasons why Labour should o… gunnerbear on 12 reasons why Labour should o… Bernard Marrtin on 12 reasons why Labour should o… Rick on The privatisation of capi…