- Great @Gilesyb piece on Steve Hilton and the war on red tape. ft.com/cms/s/0/94ba1a… 1 hour ago
- RT @agoodall4: @MilestoneTaxUK Interesting to see Amazon warn against expectations of big UK corporation tax payments (FT report) 1 hour ago
- RT @pash22: Difference btwn wanting change & wanting to change! twitter.com/RivkahMiar/sta… 1 hour ago
- £3.3bn wasted on agency doctors bit.ly/1Al6iQj Odd definition of waste. HT @clarkmike 2 hours ago
- Deficit: What little wriggle room the Chancellor had was blown on pre-election giveaways. bit.ly/1JGM05B Via @resfoundation 2 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos @billwells_1 @PaulBivandCESI @djmgaffneyw4 Alas #CambridgeBeerFestival prevents me from commenting further. 18 hours ago
- RT @adamcorlett: Cutting £13bn from unprotected departments seems 'challenging' (and then some if exc defence) http://t.co/sWX8kBkg8L @Flip… 19 hours ago
- RT @adrianshort: Eric Pickles has been awarded a knighthood for services to hierarchy and tradition. 20 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Well that's where I was going with this. @PaulBivandCESI @djmgaffneyw4 @billwells_1 20 hours ago
- @Frances_Coppola Why thank you! @izakaminska @azizonomics @tomashirstecon @DavidKeo @tomstreithorst @CJFDillow @edwardnh @M_C_Klein 21 hours ago
- RT @HRBullets: Bosses behaving badly can cost companies up to £144m cityam.com/216313/bosses-… via @CityAM 22 hours ago
- @JamesDelingpole Being on one of London's slow streets is pretty bad too. homesandproperty.co.uk/property-news/… 22 hours ago
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
- David Nicholson is right: The NHS will need more money
- Flip Chart Cat
- Buccaneering Britain
Category Archives: Team Effectiveness
Professor John Cooper was not impressed by the MPs’ questioning of James Murdoch. “Sorely lacking in forensic rigour,” he said, “the culture, media and sport select committee resumed its cross-examination of Murdoch – and they were not up to it.” He … Continue reading