- @ImIncorrigible @SkyNews You won’t have been disappointed then. 5 hours ago
- @AgataGostynska @CER_EU Congratulations. Several good reasons why it’s a great city. https://t.co/QVceWFpE1D 5 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: Blame game is already starting. Hearing that Remainers conspired with Brussels to sabotage the negotiations and ensure… 6 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: The spread of beards and tattoos shows that civilisation is in decline econ.st/2CL0m9y From @1843mag 6 hours ago
- RT @doctor_oxford: BREAKING. Truly disastrous news for UK pharmaceuticals. AstraZeneca - who supports tens of thousands of British jobs - h… 6 hours ago
- RT @pernilleru: @mattholehouse Estimating impact of a no deal Brexit on Global Value Chains, from the links I know - Japanese automotive f… 6 hours ago
- @dds180 @Frances_Coppola @JosieCox_London Ha. What do you know? ftalphaville.ft.com/2018/10/15/153… 6 hours ago
- RT @Tridg98: PM took questions from MPs for 100 minutes. Not a single MP stood up to support the government’s Brexit plan 6 hours ago
- RT @tony_nog: The only strategy brexiters ever had was that the EU would fold on #Brexit because "they need us more than we need them" Th… 6 hours ago
- prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/forei… I see they’ve changed the picture. Probably won’t go do down well in Northern Ireland now. 6 hours ago
- RT @StephenNolan: LISTEN: How much do Tory MPs know about the Irish border issue? Prominent Brexiteer Andrew Bridgen reckons all English pe… 6 hours ago
- RT @MatthewOToole2: Can understand (even if it's hypocritical) the roots of DUP concern over NI-GB differentiation. But I'm mystified at th… 6 hours ago
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism
- Carillion: a one-off or a symptom of a wider malaise?
- Have we fallen out of love with private sector contractors?
- Breaking the Overton Window
- The UK’s Brexit options are limited
- Post-Brexit: Technology won’t make the Irish border disappear
- Cold comfort budget
- Dave, Boz and Lee’s Global Adventure