Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Johnson’s Suez
- Brexit is the road to nowhere, whoever is driving the car
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
Guano on Johnson’s Suez Guano on Johnson’s Suez Our Human Rights And… on Looking behind the Brexit… Dipper on Johnson’s Suez Dipper on Johnson’s Suez Guano on Johnson’s Suez thenextwavefutures on Johnson’s Suez Ken Charmer on Johnson’s Suez David on Johnson’s Suez Dipper on Johnson’s Suez Benjamin on Johnson’s Suez Parry Hotter on Johnson’s Suez
Monthly Archives: March 2018
The EU wants to annex Northern Ireland. Such was the predictable hysterical reaction by pro-Brexit MPs and commentators to the European Commission’s attempt to turn December’s Phase 1 agreement into a detailed withdrawal agreement. What has really upset people is the … Continue reading