- @StrongerInNos @Frances_Coppola We’ll need something to pep up the turnips. 12 hours ago
- @Frances_Coppola It just gets better doesn't it? twitter.com/johnredwood/st… 12 hours ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: We have no idea what is actually being negotiated, but for reference, these are the two ways by which an NI-based impor… 13 hours ago
- RT @Botanygeek: For the avoidance of doubt, Britain has not been self sufficient in food for centuries. It’s a mathematical impossibility… 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidHenigUK: The UK should not look to quickly negotiate trade agreements with huge markets after Brexit. We first need to know what o… 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidHenigUK: That would be simultaneous negotiation with EU, US and Japan, to reach agreements with all three in three years. Start wi… 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidHenigUK: A big week for Brexit, and I thought it would be useful to set out how reaching a deal with the EU is about rather more t… 13 hours ago
- RT @localnotail: She kept her eyes down for most of the #QueensSpeech but there was a second where she looked up and gave Johnson the paine… 13 hours ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: *hits snooze one final time* twitter.com/samuelmarclowe… 16 hours ago
- RT @tompeck: Still reeling from this. How can you possibly think, even for a nanosecond, that PSG paid Barcelona a quarter of entire UK ann… 16 hours ago
- RT @tompeck: Oh wow. Sensational. https://t.co/yJGVt0KzOZ 16 hours ago
- Thought the Queen didn’t look very well today. Perhaps she’s thoroughly depressed by the whole thing. twitter.com/royalfamily/st… 16 hours ago
- Brexit is the road to nowhere, whoever is driving the car
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism