- RT @SocialistHealth: It’s not correct to say that 30,000 people have moved into work after having their benefits capped. https://t.co/mNOaj… 7 hours ago
- @Gilesyb Hadn't you seen it? Or were you throwing up a 2nd time after being reminded? 11 hours ago
- RT @adamjlent: Great stuff from @JananGanesh on why the right should champion not cut inheritance tax. ft.com/cms/s/0/b94e9a… 12 hours ago
- "Will wages fill the tax credit gap? Don’t Budget for it" @resfoundation Gavin Kelly on saloon-bar economics resolutionfoundation.org/media/blog/wil… 12 hours ago
- @Gilesyb Assume you've seen this but just in case you haven't... gu.com/p/4abae/stw 12 hours ago
- RT @jwestjourno: Quite. Whatever your stance on BBC funding, govt should not outsource entitlement decisions. twitter.com/iainmartin1/st… 13 hours ago
- RT @Independent: TfL wants last-ditch negotiations over Tube strike 'to fail' ind.pn/1H3tiAV http://t.co/w26tVDAJdi 15 hours ago
- RT @HPIAndyCowper: NHS facing a leadership crisis alongside its current £17 billion (£22bn-£5bn Carter) financial crisis, @naylor_robert te… 15 hours ago
- “If I hadn’t seen such riches I could live with being poor.” @BenChu_ on poverty, reference points and Greece. independent.co.uk/voices/comment… 15 hours ago
- RT @stephenkb: IYCMI: Tsipras shows Cameron what happens when you get 36% of the vote and a mandate to "reform Europe". http://t.co/jYzBkQv… 16 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Sorry, wrote this as a reply to your graph from May, challenging Mark Carney, but it might not have linked 18 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Yes, just wondered what the change in labour supply was over the same period. 18 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
Dipper on Productivity stuck on aut… Dipper on There’s a bit about Fast… What Humans Aren’t |… on Productivity stuck on aut… metatone on Productivity stuck on aut… Jamie on Productivity stuck on aut… Patricia Leighton on Productivity stuck on aut… Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut…
Category Archives: Trade Unions
Another prominent Conservative has joined John Redwood in support of trade unions. Harlow MP Robert Halfon reminds his fellow Tories that many union members vote Conservative and argues that unions are just the sort of little platoons that epitomise the Big Society: Unions are the very … Continue reading