- @ArgieBeeUK @StrongerInNos Found the report (I think) but I'll wait until I'm at my desk to read it. oecd.org/migration/indi… 9 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Someone just sent me this: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/im… Haven't seen the report. Have you? 9 hours ago
- @AdamMemonCPS Thanks Adam 9 hours ago
- How inequality changed over 2 decades. Via IMF: imf.org/external/pubs/… http://t.co/DSzU9TPFfd 10 hours ago
- Top 1% income shares. S African figure interesting. That Marxist ANC government eh? Via IMF: imf.org/external/pubs/… http://t.co/9oamQBU4bP 10 hours ago
- Banks, businesses or the bust? Deeper into the UK productivity puzzle | FT Alphaville on.ft.com/1dhZh7U 10 hours ago
- @stianwestlake @CraigA_Ryan Where to start... 12 hours ago
- RT @TheIFS: Health has accounted for an increasingly large part of public spending #IFSFriFig http://t.co/QJ1Y3LslX0 12 hours ago
- RT @TheIFS: #IFSFriFig: How alcohol is taxed http://t.co/zFOo1qfoID 12 hours ago
- RT @alicharlo: Thirty Pictures of London's West-End in the Heatwave of '76. - go.shr.lc/1IQBzIz via @davidwearing 12 hours ago
- RT @CraigA_Ryan: I have a less irrational bias against following anyone who claims to be a "guru" (of any kind) in their #Twitter profile. 12 hours ago
- Weekend reading: @cipd report on productivity. ow.ly/P5hGA http://t.co/phoNWbAS1A 13 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut… Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast… alittleecon on There’s a bit about Fast… P Hearn on There’s a bit about Fast… Graeme Pietersz on There’s a bit about Fast… Sophia on There’s a bit about Fast…
Category Archives: UK Economy
Before the 1930s, the period from the early 1870s to the early 1890s was known as the Great Depression. My A-level history teacher insisted that it still should be, arguing that, although the drop in GDP was less spectacular than … Continue reading
A remarkable piece over at A Fistful of Euros puts the Eurozone crisis and, by implication, our own economic woes, into the context of a generalised crisis facing all developed economies. Three things have caused this, says Edward Hugh, high levels … Continue reading