- Has insecurity peaked? flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/has… https://t.co/qRLAFWGOib 7 minutes ago
- RT @IsolatedBrit: “Whoever is winning at the moment will always seem to be invincible” George Orwell 3 hours ago
- RT @sib313: Just because Corbyn was a better than expected campaigner doesn't mean his manifesto was any good: medium.com/@dijdowell… 3 hours ago
- RT @nontolerantman: I photoshopped a portrait of Hitler into the background of this photo please RT so one day it accidentally gets used in… 3 hours ago
- @SimonMagus @LisaMuggeridge And your sister knows it. 3 hours ago
- RT @lionelbarber: MUST READ by my brave buddy PETER BRUCE: The price of writing about the Guptas in South Africa businesslive.co.za/bd/opinion/col… vi… 3 hours ago
- RT @francesbarber13: I will like @acgrayling continue to scream blue murder against Brexit until the cows come home. When we are destitute,… 3 hours ago
- RT @nickreeves9876: Who would sacrifice EU citizenship for life in a country we now know could turn on us at any moment? https://t.co/ew1vg… 3 hours ago
- It's a bugger that democracy thing. twitter.com/garystreeterSW… 3 hours ago
- As ever, @faisalislam gets to report on the great affairs of state. twitter.com/faisalislam/st… 3 hours ago
- Another good 'un from @Wonkypolicywonk on the neutering of employment protection. labourpainsblog.com/2017/06/09/fee… 4 hours ago
- Those red Tories eh? twitter.com/JamesDMorris/s… 1 day ago
- Has insecurity peaked?
- When trying to increase your pay was dangerous
- Is austerity over?
- The end of the Long 90s
- Brexit: Are we facing a workforce crunch?
- Pay attention business: politics is back!
- Employers: It’s your job to get migration down to 100,000
- The Red Tory moment
- AI: Still not clever enough to be allowed out on its own
- Tax and ‘the rich’
- Productivity: Why worry?
- The ‘we’ of slavery
John on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… John on When trying to increase your p… Links, 27 June 2017… on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… Memetic Hazard Episo… on The end of the Long 90s Anarcho on When trying to increase your p… Paul Johnston on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over?
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Four months ago, there was much cheering and dancing on George Osborne’s political grave (or at least his political cold-storage) as he announced the government’s abandonment of his deficit target and his own resignation. Some people, including the leader of the opposition and … Continue reading
If you give notice to your landlord or your employer, you trigger a process which, if you don’t do anything else, will leave you homeless or jobless after a given period. Furthermore, even if you do take some action, the … Continue reading
The High Court has ruled that the government cannot trigger Article 50 to start the process of leaving the EU without an act of parliament. Unless and until the Supreme Court overturns that decision, that is now the law. The row that … Continue reading