- Andrew Fastow tells how 'unethical but everyone's doing it' led down the slippery slope to breaking the law and prison. #campalphaville 16 minutes ago
- Enron CFO Andrew Fastow holds up his CFO of the Year award, followed by his prison ID card. #campalphaville 38 minutes ago
- RT @tracyalloway: Andrew Fastow: Asking me to talk about business ethics is like asking Kim Kardashian to talk about chastity. #campalphavi… 42 minutes ago
- RT @MartinBelam: "The £770m spent on FLOOD PROTECTION in the city with A HOSE-PIPE BAN" 45 minutes ago
- RT @MartinBelam: "These local councils spent £22m of taxpayers cash on snow ploughs, and ONLY USED THEM ONCE IN THREE YEARS" 45 minutes ago
- RT @MartinBelam: Everybody is paranoid about headlines going "Heathrow spends £1bn installing air conditioning and only switches it on THRE… 45 minutes ago
- RT @MartinBelam: There's a simple reason we British don't have the right infrastructure to cope with a little bit warmer than normal or col… 45 minutes ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: From @ONS today, Government services make a positive contribution to productivity for first time in three years http://t… 56 minutes ago
- RT @SimonHeath1: My bonkers wife. Halfway through 35 mile charity row down the Thames for @AHOYofficial @SFDCFoundation http://t.co/XXdAjK… 1 hour ago
- RT @Independent: Legally binding child poverty targets to be scrapped, Iain Duncan Smith says ind.pn/1T5FJ6M http://t.co/P51R8DQ6cJ 1 hour ago
- RT @vikramreuters: Charlene Chu - misconception that shadow banking has been really cracked down upon and WMPs reined in #campalphaville #C… 1 hour ago
- Govt eased up on austerity says @ProfSteveKeen but @Birdyword suggests not. uk.businessinsider.com/this-is-why-ge… http://t.co/Q4VsLLNEN0 #campalphaville 1 hour ago
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
Monthly Archives: December 2012
There has been a lot of fuss recently about high payoffs for BBC managers, though these were dwarfed by the massive sum awarded to Rebekah Brooks. The ‘rewards for failure’ charges came from both left and right. I can’t comment about the … Continue reading
Santa: Ho ho ho, Johnny, what would you like for Christmas? Little Johnny: I’d like a Chelsea strip and an Xbox. Santa: I’m sure we can do that. Little Johnny: Actually, I asked you for a Chelsea strip last year but I never got … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, Neil Morrison wrote a piece on the etiquette of resigning. The message, in short, was don’t get demob happy. Behave during your notice period as you would behave if you were still planning to be working … Continue reading