- Regional income disparity since 1997. Good job Northern Powerhouse will sort it out, eh? http://t.co/x65Ay90psq 1 hour ago
- RT @resfoundation: Comparing the living standards squeeze: London had biggest employment income fall, offset by profits and house prices ht… 1 hour ago
- @StrongerInNos Missed that. Where was it? @djmgaffneyw4 @TheIFS 1 hour ago
- RT @janemerrick23: I can't believe they made her say "Northern Powerhouse" #QueensSpeech 2 hours ago
- RT @jessbrammar: Can someone please make a banging club classic out of a loop of the Queen saying "Northern Powerhouse"? 2 hours ago
- RT @EdConwaySky: When we talk abt London versus the rest, we should really be talking abt west central London vs the rest. @ONS figs: http:… 4 hours ago
- @VeryBritishDude This is about as close as I've come. flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2015/04/02/thi… 4 hours ago
- @VeryBritishDude I can't recall ever saying that. 4 hours ago
- @VeryBritishDude Did I? 5 hours ago
- @MJCarty Thanks Michael 6 hours ago
- Blogged: Inequality in the UK wp.me/p3uYA-2mF Now with update and great comment from @StrongerInNos 6 hours ago
- @HR_Gem Thanks Gem @Wonkypolicywonk 7 hours ago
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
- David Nicholson is right: The NHS will need more money
- Flip Chart Cat
Monthly Archives: December 2012
There has been a lot of fuss recently about high payoffs for BBC managers, though these were dwarfed by the massive sum awarded to Rebekah Brooks. The ‘rewards for failure’ charges came from both left and right. I can’t comment about the … Continue reading
Santa: Ho ho ho, Johnny, what would you like for Christmas? Little Johnny: I’d like a Chelsea strip and an Xbox. Santa: I’m sure we can do that. Little Johnny: Actually, I asked you for a Chelsea strip last year but I never got … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, Neil Morrison wrote a piece on the etiquette of resigning. The message, in short, was don’t get demob happy. Behave during your notice period as you would behave if you were still planning to be working … Continue reading