- They are paid to understand this stuff. They have researchers, spads and policy wonks to back them up. This is just… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @morningad: A group of publicans including Jodie Kidd has delivered @LongLiveLocals petition to cut beer tax to No.10 Downing Street ahe… 1 hour ago
- RT @JolyonMaugham: At 10am tomorrow Scotland's highest court will hear a last ditch application from the Govt to block the reference to the… 2 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: The Rich Old Men Of Brexit (cc @FlipChartRick) twitter.com/damocrat/statu… 2 hours ago
- #ROMOB twitter.com/theneweuropean… 2 hours ago
- RT @JohnSpringford: Doubt this is true. They might accept second customs backstop for all UK. But only to de-dramatise Irish backstop, not… 4 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos @jdportes Which presumably would apply everywhere, not just France. 4 hours ago
- @jdportes @StrongerInNos That makes sense. Thanks. 4 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos @jdportes So 'could need a visa to visit' is a bit misleading then. 4 hours ago
- Here’s a thought. If Australians want to keep the monarchy but sever the UK constitutional link, they could make Ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @Adam_Creme: Brexit is a mess of lies A mix of ideologues, liars, cheats, people with personal agendas, liars, cheats, ideologues and… 5 hours ago
- @dsquareddigest So I understand. I had no idea it was so high until now. 5 hours ago
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism
- Carillion: a one-off or a symptom of a wider malaise?
- Have we fallen out of love with private sector contractors?
- Breaking the Overton Window
- The UK’s Brexit options are limited
- Post-Brexit: Technology won’t make the Irish border disappear
- Cold comfort budget
- Dave, Boz and Lee’s Global Adventure