- @LonerganRoy @StrongerInNos Thanks for these. 3 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: When American VCs pay, European startups grow faster on.wsj.com/1NyG7XO http://t.co/vNnBnYVqb3 4 hours ago
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/the… http://t.co/UZdenp2yBY 5 hours ago
- RT @colinwiles: London is too small - 1965 boundaries unfit for purpose, argues @AndrewBoff Quite right. conservativehome.com/localgovernmen… 6 hours ago
- @jomicheII Yes. Damn. I'd have got you a beer if I'd known. 7 hours ago
- RT @MJCarty: Relief for Britain's troubled pubs as younger landlords take charge (via Telegraph): telegraph.co.uk/finance/festiv… cc @MervynDinnen @… 10 hours ago
- @jomicheII We're you there? 10 hours ago
- @MJCarty It was all in tents. 10 hours ago
- @MJCarty Blogging later. 10 hours ago
- @MJCarty FT thing. Very good. session by former Enron CFO was fascinating. 10 hours ago
- @MJCarty I was at #CampAlphaville yesterday. It was very hot. 10 hours ago
- RT @BusinessDesk: Serco: Can Winston Churchill’s grandson save the fallen outsourcing giant? And is it worth saving? | Sam Knight http://t.… 10 hours ago
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast… alittleecon on There’s a bit about Fast… P Hearn on There’s a bit about Fast… Graeme Pietersz on There’s a bit about Fast… Sophia on There’s a bit about Fast… Truth to Power on The rise or fall of manag… Truth to Power on The rise or fall of manag… Jamie on The rise or fall of manag… Dave Timoney on The rise or fall of manag… Florence on The rise or fall of manag… Jamie on The rise or fall of manag…
Monthly Archives: February 2013
If organisational culture were a person he’d be feeling utterly hacked off by now. Rarely consulted about anything that happens in the organisation, he always takes the heat when things go wrong. Culture, it seems, is to blame for the … Continue reading
There are fewer people cheering on the rise in self-employment these days. Even the Daily Mail was pretty downbeat about the most recent statistics. There’s still the odd one though. The Telegraph’s Robert Colville reckons it “might just save Britain’s … Continue reading
The Institute of Fiscal Studies released its Green Budget this week. I looks pretty grim. Two and a half years on from its 2010 spending review, the government’s assumptions about deficit reduction have proved to be way wide of the … Continue reading
The number of self-employed people has reached yet another record high. According to the BBC, the government’s work programme advisors have been helping things along by advising people to set up their own businesses. Doubtless, they would claim that they … Continue reading
Spending nearly half of January out of the country was a good idea. I not only missed most of the bad weather but I also got around to reading Why Nations Fail, as number of you suggested I should. It is, … Continue reading