- RT @DavidHenigUK: And from the UKs leading expert on Japanese business in Europe twitter.com/pernilleru/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @pmdfoster: This. From someone well connected. Tallies also with what I’ve heard elsewhere. twitter.com/mij_europe/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @nick_gutteridge: Swiftly, quietly and ruthlessly killed off at last night’s Barclay-Barnier meeting. Barclay raised it. Barnier replied… 4 hours ago
- #Maltdown again twitter.com/jessicaelgot/s… 4 hours ago
- RT @Amandajeyanam: At the time (Feb 2018) people thought I was scaremongering. #Honda twitter.com/amandajeyanam/… 4 hours ago
- RT @LovellPropguru: @BBCSimonJack @EdConwaySky Try to understand this from a Japanese perspective. It’s a loss of face to withdraw from a c… 4 hours ago
- RT @BBCSimonJack: This is a comment I'm hearing a lot from Japan experts. Lots of different reasons for individual decisions by Nissan, Son… 4 hours ago
- RT @UKandEU: #BeerandBrexit with Stefaan De Rynck pscp.tv/w/bzxJrjFWR2p2… 4 hours ago
- RT @J_amesp: Imagine looking at Detroit after the collapse and thinking “Yeah, that’s what I want for my whole country.” That’s what Brexi… 4 hours ago
- RT @saljenkin: My husband is an automotive production design engineer for a large car manufacturing firm and I cannot quite articulate how… 4 hours ago
- RT @CJFDillow: ONS says productivity fell 0.2% y-y in Q4 ons.gov.uk/economy/econom… This means it has risen only 0.2% pa since 2007, compared… 4 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: Unemployment and economic inactivity is down and employment up. The number of people in employment is up 167,000 since l… 4 hours ago
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism
- Carillion: a one-off or a symptom of a wider malaise?
- Have we fallen out of love with private sector contractors?
- Breaking the Overton Window
- The UK’s Brexit options are limited