- RT @conortdarcy: Self-employed & pensions - they're less likely to be saving, mainly cos they can't afford to resolutionfoundation.org/publications/t… http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @resfoundation: Our Director vacancy closes this Sunday, more information and details of how to apply can be found here: http://t.co/o87… 1 hour ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: @resfoundation @BusinessDesk Can something stall that hasn't taken off ... http://t.co/AJDxnYEcnM 2 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: Good analysis of household incomes across the UK by @BenChu_ in the @Independent today independent.co.uk/news/business/… 2 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: Good article on productivity puzzle in @EconEconomics economist.com/news/britain/2…. Read more from @JonVanReenen in RF book ht… 2 hours ago
- RT @FT: FT asks: Do #wearables change the way we work? Have you ever been tracked by your employer? Tell us your story http://t.co/dF3EveGY… 2 hours ago
- @jeremyfreynolds twitter.com/BBGAfrica/stat… 2 hours ago
- RT @Telegraph: Lucifer cleared of wrongdoing by Fifa committee as Blatter awards 2026 World Cup to Hell telegraph.co.uk/sport/football… http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- RT @bswud: Anglophone colonialism led to persistently higher salience of ethnic identity over Francophone colonialism cega.berkeley.edu/assets/miscell… 3 hours ago
- @eureferendum @cjsnowdon It's about 24 years since I last tried that. 3 hours ago
- RT @tomashirstecon: How a Geneva-based commodity trader became the largest exporter of Russian oil read.bi/1GFWQYM http://t.co/jPPqr… 3 hours ago
- The great 24 hour drinking panic iea.org.uk/blog/the-great… 10 years on and the sky hasn't fallen in. Via @cjsnowdon 3 hours ago
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
- David Nicholson is right: The NHS will need more money
Category Archives: London
Doctors and managers in the NHS are often accused of shroud waving whenever cuts are proposed. You know how it goes, “Cut NHS budgets and thousands of people will diiiiie!!!” It’s usually enough to send most politicians running for cover. But the … Continue reading