- RT @Independent: TfL wants last-ditch negotiations over Tube strike 'to fail' ind.pn/1H3tiAV http://t.co/w26tVDAJdi 30 minutes ago
- RT @HPIAndyCowper: NHS facing a leadership crisis alongside its current £17 billion (£22bn-£5bn Carter) financial crisis, @naylor_robert te… 33 minutes ago
- “If I hadn’t seen such riches I could live with being poor.” @BenChu_ on poverty, reference points and Greece. independent.co.uk/voices/comment… 36 minutes ago
- RT @stephenkb: IYCMI: Tsipras shows Cameron what happens when you get 36% of the vote and a mandate to "reform Europe". http://t.co/jYzBkQv… 1 hour ago
- @StrongerInNos Sorry, wrote this as a reply to your graph from May, challenging Mark Carney, but it might not have linked 3 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Yes, just wondered what the change in labour supply was over the same period. 3 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos What does this look like going back to 2007? Just seen this in that OECD report. http://t.co/u3KNbVjWOB 3 hours ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: The kind of thing that can go un-noticed: me on @HMRCgovuk revisions to tax credits figures strongerinnumbers.com/hmrcrevisions.… http:… 3 hours ago
- @MarkBeatson1 For me, yes. I hate Formula 1. @CIPD 5 hours ago
- #ChinnyReckon flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/is-… twitter.com/ReutersLobby/s… 16 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: The great @cjfdillow takes on the UK's something-for-nothing culture. Awesome. stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com/stumbling_and_… 18 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: Very hard hitting piece by @charlesforelle on the terrible cost of recession and austerity for ordinary Greeks http://… 18 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
What Humans Aren’t |… on Productivity stuck on aut… metatone on Productivity stuck on aut… Jamie on Productivity stuck on aut… Patricia Leighton on Productivity stuck on aut… Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut… Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast…
Category Archives: London
Doctors and managers in the NHS are often accused of shroud waving whenever cuts are proposed. You know how it goes, “Cut NHS budgets and thousands of people will diiiiie!!!” It’s usually enough to send most politicians running for cover. But the … Continue reading