- RT @instituteforgov: More than a quarter of job cuts made to the civil service between 2010 and 2016 have been reversed since the EU refere… 3 hours ago
- RT @gillianliesnham: Just converted two Brexiters, my parents. They are signing the revoke article 50 petition!!! What an achievement 3 hours ago
- UK’s power is a function of its position at the intersection of the Anglophone world, the western military alliance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @ANMarshall @Jacob_Rees_Mogg See words 3 and 4 on your tweet. 3 hours ago
- Now over 4 million. #RevokeA50 petition.parliament.uk/petitions/2415… 3 hours ago
- RT @davemacladd: NEW incentives to sign #RevokeArticle50Petition announced: 4 million: Farage shits the bed 5 million: Rees-Mogg no deal h… 4 hours ago
- RT @glynmoody: well done twitter.com/CeylanWrites/s… 4 hours ago
- @sunnysingh_n6 I’m not even sure what a political affiliation is any more. Crazy times. 4 hours ago
- Breakfast done. Ready to go. #PutItToThePeople 4 hours ago
- RT @NYorksEurope: Not a single spare seat! Just one of 19 coaches on their way south from #Yorkshire! #PutIttothePeople #PVRoadTrip https:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @MikeEOCarroll: Almost 3 times as many people from Swansea today compared to October #PVRoadtrip #PutItToThePeople #PutItToThePeopleMarc… 4 hours ago
- RT @JP_Biz: Once again - anybody who believes tech company marketing spiel about frictionless borders has never been through an e-gate at a… 4 hours ago
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism
- Carillion: a one-off or a symptom of a wider malaise?
2018. március 21. |… on The privatisation of capi… lilredmole on The privatisation of capi… Blissex on The privatisation of capi… From here to Brexter… on Brexit: Where do we go from… gunnerbear on 12 reasons why Labour should o… gunnerbear on 12 reasons why Labour should o… gunnerbear on 12 reasons why Labour should o… Bernard Marrtin on 12 reasons why Labour should o… Rick on The privatisation of capi… David Timoney (@from… on The privatisation of capi… Basil Seal on Brexit: Where do we go from… Dipper on 12 reasons why Labour should o…