- RT @election_data: Interesting piece that I agree with: "Jeremy Corbyn is wrong – people don't care about inequality" https://t.co/vrA1GctQ… 18 minutes ago
- Productivity: Why worry? flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/pro… 1 hour ago
- @mikehaw Thanks Mike. 8 hours ago
- @sebschmoller Thanks Seb 9 hours ago
- @dasvee Only seen bits and that was enough. Looks crap. 9 hours ago
- @AndrewCities Thanks Andrew. 9 hours ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: Marine Le Pen says she's stepping aside as leader of far-right National Front party as she seeks French presidency https:/… 10 hours ago
- @LisaMuggeridge @helen_bleep @alicharlo Interesting view from @election_data: Old are abandoning Labour. Old more l… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- @zzypt Thanks. That's what I was trying to do. 10 hours ago
- RT @michaelwhite: Ooh, look : details emerge about "illiberal elite" which funded Brexit. Now why do you suppose the nice men did that? htt… 10 hours ago
- RT @BritainStays: If UK leaves Single Market Tories will have to tax us an extra £57.8b per year just to make up #brexitimpact who's voting… 11 hours ago
- Fascinating. Wales is getting old and deserting Labour. twitter.com/election_data/… 11 hours ago
- Productivity: Why worry?
- The ‘we’ of slavery
- Brexit: Britain’s Prohibition
- Productivity and bad bosses
- Brexit: Could there be a legal challenge to trade negotiations?
- Brexit likely to hit Leave voting areas hardest
- Special report: Bongobongoland
- A star-studded Future of Work event
- Bad on top of bad
- Self-employment: who’s dodging the tax?
- Time to come clean about health spending
- Decline of the Dad Job
SimonF on Productivity: Why worry? ROGER S KIRKHAM on Productivity: Why worry? John on Productivity: Why worry? John on The ‘we’ of s… MJW on The ‘we’ of s… EugenR on The ‘we’ of s… Keith on The ‘we’ of s… Keith on The ‘we’ of s… Keith on The ‘we’ of s… Keith on The ‘we’ of s… Productivity is rubb… on Productivity and bad boss… John on The ‘we’ of s…
Monthly Archives: July 2008
Apologies for the lack of posts here. People keep asking me to do stuff. So much for the long dossy summer I was planning. Anyway, I should draw your attention to the HR Carnival over at the HR Capitalist’s blog. For those … Continue reading
Blimey, is it that time of year again already? That’s come round quickly. Where have the last twelve months gone, eh? Update: This is funny. Well, it made me laugh anyway.
Ha ha! Another one of these. This time in the police force, of all places. Told ya, told ya! OK, I know it’s childish to jump up and down and say ‘I told you so’ but, remember folks, you read … Continue reading
Here’s another of those says-it-in-a-nutshell tags to go alongside Toxic Talent, Lemon Dropping and Marmite Employees. The Velvet Rut is a term I heard last week from my old mate Steve Preston who, being a career coach, meets quite a lot … Continue reading
This gave me a wee smile. James G, who blogs at Whatsthatsmell, is presumably doing a management qualification: There is so much to say but so much to do. One of the main issues for my non-blogging is that I have … Continue reading
I nicked this from Donal Blaney’s blog. A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, ‘I’ll give … Continue reading