- RT @SocietyGuardian: #socbriefing HTs @profchrisham @diane1859 @nuffieldtrust @FlipChartRick @JohnRLister @NewStartMag @SilkieCragg http… 1 hour ago
- @clare_hortonThanks Clare @profchrisham @diane1859 @NuffieldTrust @JohnRLister @NewStartMag @SilkieCragg 1 hour ago
- RT @BenChu_: Last year @The_IoD complained Barclays' bonus pool bigger than dividend. The situation in 2014? More of the same: http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @guardian: The IoD is right to call for more clarity on fund manager pay trib.al/tdhrxuT 3 hours ago
- @ambrosen It's tomorrow Ambrose. And lurkers are welcome. Thank you for your kind words. 3 hours ago
- RT @The_IoD: Two-thirds of #SMEs suffer from late payments buff.ly/18129mO http://t.co/q9qyLvg10S 4 hours ago
- RT @commentisfree: Let’s move Westminster to Manchester, and reclaim democracy | Simon Jenkins gu.com/p/46bcf (@simonjenkins4) 6 hours ago
- RT @BBCScotlandNews: Declaration of Dundee bbc.in/1B6kVnc Mystery carving of Robert the Bruce turns out to be 60s college project h… 6 hours ago
- Blog celebration update wp.me/p3uYA-2iL #FCWU 6 hours ago
- RT @matt_leach: Looking forward to @FlipChartRick blog celebration tomorrow. Lots to catch up on. Prob even more to drink... 8 hours ago
- A libertarian on redistribution: brackenworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/who-ad… Good read from @VeryBritishDude 8 hours ago
- Blog celebration still on wp.me/p3uYA-2iL 9 hours ago
- Blog celebration update
- The rise and fall of the rich pensioner
- Why are the older generations richer?
- The lucky half-century
- Strikes: monsters that are almost extinct
- Global ageing: From pyramid to beehive in 100 years
- The fall of the skilled worker
- Blog celebration
- NHS on course to run out of money by 2020
- UK self-employment: success story or basket case?
- 12 billion flying pigs
- The future of work: Tech Yeah! vs Tech Meh!
Monthly Archives: July 2008
Apologies for the lack of posts here. People keep asking me to do stuff. So much for the long dossy summer I was planning. Anyway, I should draw your attention to the HR Carnival over at the HR Capitalist’s blog. For those … Continue reading
Blimey, is it that time of year again already? That’s come round quickly. Where have the last twelve months gone, eh? Update: This is funny. Well, it made me laugh anyway.
Ha ha! Another one of these. This time in the police force, of all places. Told ya, told ya! OK, I know it’s childish to jump up and down and say ‘I told you so’ but, remember folks, you read … Continue reading
Here’s another of those says-it-in-a-nutshell tags to go alongside Toxic Talent, Lemon Dropping and Marmite Employees. The Velvet Rut is a term I heard last week from my old mate Steve Preston who, being a career coach, meets quite a lot … Continue reading
This gave me a wee smile. James G, who blogs at Whatsthatsmell, is presumably doing a management qualification: There is so much to say but so much to do. One of the main issues for my non-blogging is that I have … Continue reading
I nicked this from Donal Blaney’s blog. A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, ‘I’ll give … Continue reading