- RT @MaryRiddell: Shrewd take by @sunny_hundal The Blairites don’t know why they’ve lost control of the Labour party labourlist.org/2015/07/the-bl… 6 hours ago
- @DuncanWeldon @Edsbrown You're making me thirsty. 6 hours ago
- @DuncanWeldon I've been drinking craft beer for years but I don't have a beard and my tweed jacket fits me. 6 hours ago
- The Daily Mail answer? Invade France. http://t.co/aTmqKzeIeC 6 hours ago
- RT @LenniMontiel: Global population aged 60+ 2 double by 2050 mf.tt/fMqk6 #UNPopulation @worldwewant2015 @helpage @un4ageing 6 hours ago
- @PostOffice It's tough taking that sort of flack day after day. 6 hours ago
- @AndrewJacobsLD Let he who has never spoken of stakeholders and sustainability cast the first stone. 7 hours ago
- Lots of Twitter hate for @PostOffice Caroline. I wonder how many have ever dealt with this sort of change. #signedsealeddelivered 7 hours ago
- @yogiontour25 @PostOffice That's one high-aggro job. 7 hours ago
- I'd want a BMW Z to do her job. Nightmare! #postoffice #signedsealeddelivered 7 hours ago
- RT @fjjariego: Uber’s problems could send shockwaves through the on-demand economy flip.it/5DkLa 8 hours ago
- RT @conradhackett: Attention demographers & data journalists - the new UN population numbers are here: esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/DVD/ Have fun! htt… 8 hours ago
- Will employers’ gender pay gap figures tell us anything new?
- The financialisation of slavery
- Osborne wobbles but 2020 is still a big ask
- Feeding the property addiction
- Grab a graduate
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
Monthly Archives: July 2008
Apologies for the lack of posts here. People keep asking me to do stuff. So much for the long dossy summer I was planning. Anyway, I should draw your attention to the HR Carnival over at the HR Capitalist’s blog. For those … Continue reading
Blimey, is it that time of year again already? That’s come round quickly. Where have the last twelve months gone, eh? Update: This is funny. Well, it made me laugh anyway.
Ha ha! Another one of these. This time in the police force, of all places. Told ya, told ya! OK, I know it’s childish to jump up and down and say ‘I told you so’ but, remember folks, you read … Continue reading
Here’s another of those says-it-in-a-nutshell tags to go alongside Toxic Talent, Lemon Dropping and Marmite Employees. The Velvet Rut is a term I heard last week from my old mate Steve Preston who, being a career coach, meets quite a lot … Continue reading
This gave me a wee smile. James G, who blogs at Whatsthatsmell, is presumably doing a management qualification: There is so much to say but so much to do. One of the main issues for my non-blogging is that I have … Continue reading
I nicked this from Donal Blaney’s blog. A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, ‘I’ll give … Continue reading