- Time to get a new manager then. #NFFC 2 hours ago
- @VeryBritishDude I've never been but I hear £10 a pint is cheap. @hannasundqvist 9 hours ago
- @HPIAndyCowper Good. See you there. 9 hours ago
- @VeryBritishDude Will do. Last time I went to Sweden I was treated on expenses. Couldn't have afforded to drink otherwise. @hannasundqvist 9 hours ago
- A couple of people have asked me if #FCWU is still on. It most definitely is. https:// wp.me/p3uYA-2hO 9 hours ago
- RT @Gilesyb: Tory party to retain failed net migration pledge - ft.com/cms/s/0/b5b58a… Undeterred by the word "failed" it seems 15 hours ago
- RT @CIPD_WLB: Employment Law workshop with the great @DazNewman on 12 March. Book here: cipd.co.uk/branch/wlondon… 15 hours ago
- @RSAMatthew It's the suits that make things happen. forbes.com/sites/sebastia… 15 hours ago
- RT @RSAMatthew: Can innovators and bosses work better together? thersa.org/discover/publi… 16 hours ago
- RT @ballantine70: G+ has <6m users and will be stripped for parts.... qz.com/354015/google-… 16 hours ago
- @JeremyCliffe @anthonypainter @robfordmancs @stephenkb Geog centre, Blackburn. Adjust for population, Stoke. Split difference, Manchester. 16 hours ago
- RT @jorgensundberg: What Countries are Best at Attracting Talent? [STUDY] bit.ly/1A3p6Mx #GTCI2014 #GTCI2015 http://t.co/53BusVXemd 16 hours ago
- The rise and fall of the rich pensioner
- Why are the older generations richer?
- The lucky half-century
- Strikes: monsters that are almost extinct
- Global ageing: From pyramid to beehive in 100 years
- The fall of the skilled worker
- Blog celebration
- NHS on course to run out of money by 2020
- UK self-employment: success story or basket case?
- 12 billion flying pigs
- The future of work: Tech Yeah! vs Tech Meh!
- We don’t need to change the law on strikes
Monthly Archives: November 2008
Just seen this on HR Wench’s blog. For a UK version, you’d have to replace Paulson with Darling, and AIG, Citigroup and Fannie and Freddie with Northern Rock, HBOS and RBS, but the principle is the same.
Funny how things can change in the course of just a few days. The Public Sector Rich List, published by the Taxpayers’ Alliance earlier this week, is already out of date. Top of the list was Iain Coucher, Chief Executive of … Continue reading
Maximum respect to Dawn Spalding, editor of Personnel Today, who managed to get a post up at 8.30 this morning about last night’s Personnel Today Awards. I was at the party until 2.30am too and I didn’t wake up until … Continue reading
They may read the Financial Times every day but it seems that a lot of bankers still don’t get what’s happening. For many, life in the financial sector is going on pretty much as it did before. The Telegraph has been … Continue reading
I suppose this was inevitable. At least one of the people outed as BNP members last week is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Guru has a wry take on it here, predicting that the embarrassed … Continue reading
A quote from terrorism specialist Evan Kohlmann on the Rush Limbaugh show: Al-Qaeda itself has had problems with racism and bigotry within the ranks, and it was only about a decade and a half ago that Al-Qaeda was paying different salaries … Continue reading
The media have been voyeuristically poring over the leaked BNP membership lists, trying to find something or someone interesting enough to write about. Even the Financial Times, where the letters BNP usually refer to a French bank, has this handy little tool to help … Continue reading