- @NeilPollyTicks @DavidMuttering @BarristerSecret Beat me to it, damn you! 7 hours ago
- RT @CIPD_WLB: "We cannot recruit our way out of the workforce crisis and automation is not going to save us." - Our #FutureOfWork panellist… 7 hours ago
- RT @nick_gutteridge: One EU official's verdict: 'This is not a plan made for us. It is a makeshift plan to become PM. No PM with any sense… 13 hours ago
- RT @ashman06: More #BrexitDividend..... Brexit viewed with incredulity overseas, says ambassador theguardian.com/politics/2019/… 13 hours ago
- RT @HuwSayer: @BillCashMP It doesn't "demolish" anything - in fact it makes exactly the point @LiamFox made in his demolition of the G24 no… 13 hours ago
- RT @adampayne26: Liam Fox has just published an article called The Facts About GATT 24 which dismantles the claim that the UK could use it… 13 hours ago
- RT @alanbeattie: We at the FT are deeply resentful that we even have to waste time discussing this Article 24 of the Gatt Brexiter nonsense… 13 hours ago
- RT @CoppetainPU: Don't ask/Do ask DON’T ASK: about GATT Art24. DO ASK: What does the proposed deal include? What does it EXCLUDE? Why? Wh… 16 hours ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: Chatted about this with @EvanHD last week. Swiss certainly believe the lack of EU flexibility is a result of Brexit. ht… 17 hours ago
- RT @anandMenon1: Words fail..... twitter.com/redrum57/statu… 17 hours ago
- At a conference in Barcelona last year, I saw people's jaws dropping at the implications of @JuliaHowes1's demograp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @smilinglaura: Sky Views: Time to be straight about the no-deal trade-off | Politics News | Sky News news.sky.com/story/sky-view… 19 hours ago
- Brexit is the road to nowhere, whoever is driving the car
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism