- @lordbonkers "The judges will decide, The likes of me abide..." And they weren't even writing in their native language. 6 hours ago
- RT @lordbonkers: It's amazing that for years you had to pretend not to like Abba #totp 6 hours ago
- RT @JohnRentoul: "For every pound UK banks lend to manufacturers, they lend £36 to home-buyers" @FlipChartRick stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com/stumbling_and_… 17 hours ago
- RT @jorgensundberg: Science Says If You Want to Be Smarter, Dress Better bit.ly/1KTmwAD http://t.co/X7PSRZg928 17 hours ago
- @duncanbHR Disturbed by the number of otherwise reasonable people taking this piece seriously. 17 hours ago
- RT @Independent: Black woman defends the Confederate flag, saying it 'represents freedom' ind.pn/1NyPwOZ http://t.co/hiufFVmTTO 17 hours ago
- The only time you'll see a cat in a sink is when it's too damned hot everywhere else. twitter.com/holland_tom/st… 17 hours ago
- RT @JohnRentoul: Fair enough. They couldn't have fitted "rich" in there. http://t.co/OOQ9JTkHOp 18 hours ago
- Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Slaves. #July4 twitter.com/drhonor/status… 18 hours ago
- RT @ebruenig: Let's celebrate Independence Day by getting real about the garb legacy of John Locke jacobinmag.com/2015/06/locke-… 18 hours ago
- Is saying "just" just demeaning? businessinsider.com/former-google-… 18 hours ago
- I know I said we were broke but there's a spare £1bn up here for inheritance tax. http://t.co/07Nop06tNX 19 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
metatone on Productivity stuck on aut… Jamie on Productivity stuck on aut… Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut… Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast… alittleecon on There’s a bit about Fast… P Hearn on There’s a bit about Fast…
Category Archives: Employment Law
A hospital doctor has been awarded a record £4.5m for sex and race discrimination by an employment tribunal. It is an enormous amount of money but, according to the tribunal report, the employer’s behaviour was enormously bad. So bad that … Continue reading
Some people, especially employment lawyers, are getting excited about “the most radical reform to the employment law system for decades“. (Shouldn’t that be “of the employment law system”?) But, as Croner’s Paul Clarke notes, we still don’t know how many … Continue reading