- RT @sadfilingbloke: How Europe cancelled Germany's debt in 1953 • Jubilee Debt Campaign UK jubileedebt.org.uk/reports-briefi… via @dropthedebt 23 hours ago
- RT @jimwaterson: Whoever made up this chart and then got it to go viral is a Grade A troll. twitter.com/pollytoynbee/s… 1 day ago
- @Paul0Evans1 I was about to be impressed then. @David_AC_Grant @pollytoynbee 1 day ago
- @MJCarty @octaviusblack Guardian's @jamesrbuk just confirmed it's a spoof. 1 day ago
- @jamesrbuk Not by you, presumably. 1 day ago
- RT @jamesrbuk: It is absolutely not for real. Totally made up. twitter.com/flipchartrick/… 1 day ago
- @octaviusblack @MJCarty I think it's a spoof. 1 day ago
- @DarrenSugg1 Surely they can't be that adrift of general population. You'd get more than 4% Labour at Glyndebourne! 1 day ago
- Is this for real? 4% Labour? Come on... twitter.com/pollytoynbee/s… 1 day ago
- RT @standardnews: CNN mistakes Pride parade flag covered in sex toy symbols for that of Isis bit.ly/1KiL33n http://t.co/7m5aNV9KAc 1 day ago
- @TimScottHR Zero-hours internship? 1 day ago
- RT @sib313: A classic case where political egos dominate economic sense. twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 1 day ago
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
What is the purpose of newspaper columnists? Simple, says Chris Dillow, they exist to reinforce the views of their readers. Bloggers spend hours pulling apart their articles and refuting their arguments but there is really no point. Criticizing a newspaper … Continue reading