- RT @guardian: Pumped: our long love affair with trainers – in pictures trib.al/EH7CDim http://t.co/5dnGTpP9RF 1 hour ago
- RT @red_fen: Why do male suicides outnumber female in every country in the world? scroll.in/article/729246… 1 hour ago
- RT @diane1859: G Osborne wanted to make BBC pay for this welfare measure in 2010 too - wholly wrong to do without public debate https://t.c… 2 hours ago
- @MervynDinnen Tone of this suggests there isn't much hope of a settlement before Wednesday. 2 hours ago
- Just discovered @ASLEFshrugged - great name for a very interesting blog by a tube driver. aslefshrugged.blogspot.co.uk 2 hours ago
- RT @VogelvrijeHArts: Cartoon from 1969 on the End of Capitalism.. #GreeceCrisis #Grexit #Greferendum #OXI #NAI http://t.co/Lr6RFLHQF9 3 hours ago
- @lordbonkers "The judges will decide, The likes of me abide..." And they weren't even writing in their native language. 12 hours ago
- RT @lordbonkers: It's amazing that for years you had to pretend not to like Abba #totp 12 hours ago
- RT @JohnRentoul: "For every pound UK banks lend to manufacturers, they lend £36 to home-buyers" @FlipChartRick stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com/stumbling_and_… 22 hours ago
- RT @jorgensundberg: Science Says If You Want to Be Smarter, Dress Better bit.ly/1KTmwAD http://t.co/X7PSRZg928 23 hours ago
- @duncanbHR Disturbed by the number of otherwise reasonable people taking this piece seriously. 23 hours ago
- RT @Independent: Black woman defends the Confederate flag, saying it 'represents freedom' ind.pn/1NyPwOZ http://t.co/hiufFVmTTO 23 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
metatone on Productivity stuck on aut… Jamie on Productivity stuck on aut… Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut… Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast… alittleecon on There’s a bit about Fast… P Hearn on There’s a bit about Fast…
Category Archives: Executive Arrogance
Last week, in the pub, a friend of mine was reflecting on her recent consultancy assignments. From the outside, all the companies she worked for seemed to epitomise corporate excellence, with their gleaming headquarters and slick public images. Yet, once … Continue reading