- Those red Tories eh? twitter.com/JamesDMorris/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: What has happened to public sector pay since 2001? Several phases to the pay squeeze over the last decade https://t.co/p… 6 hours ago
- @policysketch @ONS No but I'm planning to get something out this week. 6 hours ago
- RT @DazNewman: Any Brexit is a Brexit for all of us - that's the problem. You can't just stick a 'for the many' slogan onto everything http… 7 hours ago
- RT @sarahoconnor_: So an Uber driver, a lapdancer and a church organist walk into a tribunal... ft.com/content/7825b4… On fuzzy employment… 8 hours ago
- RT @Picketer: Wonk Despotism will be brutal. twitter.com/tomwestland/st… 10 hours ago
- RT @kate_hammer: Call for a public inquiry by @GeorgeMonbiot cc @TimLord2017 theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 10 hours ago
- @phill_kemp @xtophercook @innesbowen So this goes back to competitive tendering then? 10 hours ago
- RT @DuncanWeldon: And another interesting chart on consumer credit. https://t.co/fB2zLCd8Dd 13 hours ago
- @xtophercook @innesbowen @phill_kemp When did local authorities stop doing building inspections? 13 hours ago
- RT @andrewdakers: Smaller businesses particuarly sit on their hands as Brexit deadline approaches @FT ft.com/content/0144c9… 13 hours ago
- @Frances_Coppola Any thoughts? twitter.com/rafaelbehr/sta… 13 hours ago
- When trying to increase your pay was dangerous
- Is austerity over?
- The end of the Long 90s
- Brexit: Are we facing a workforce crunch?
- Pay attention business: politics is back!
- Employers: It’s your job to get migration down to 100,000
- The Red Tory moment
- AI: Still not clever enough to be allowed out on its own
- Tax and ‘the rich’
- Productivity: Why worry?
- The ‘we’ of slavery
- Brexit: Britain’s Prohibition
John on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… John on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… Memetic Hazard Episo… on The end of the Long 90s Anarcho on When trying to increase your p… Paul Johnston on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over? John on When trying to increase your p…
Category Archives: Executive Arrogance
Last week, in the pub, a friend of mine was reflecting on her recent consultancy assignments. From the outside, all the companies she worked for seemed to epitomise corporate excellence, with their gleaming headquarters and slick public images. Yet, once … Continue reading