- RT @AlexanderBryson: New #NIESRorg evidence on the UK's #Productivity Puzzle | National Institute of Economic and Social Research: http://… 24 minutes ago
- Weekend arts page on FCFT: wp.me/p3uYA-2ne 46 minutes ago
- Write up for @TrashCanRadio here: wp.me/p3uYA-2ne 1 hour ago
- Trash Can Radio flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2015/05/29/tra… 1 hour ago
- Good @WSJ piece on EU migrants and in-work benefits with quotes from @djmgaffneyw4 @jdportes & @StrongerInNos google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j… 2 hours ago
- "Don't worry, the economy's growing." "Yeah but my pocket money isn't" ow.ly/NAUcR https:// http://t.co/xRDtApiuG7 3 hours ago
- RT @CambridgEcon101: @FlipChartRick @MattWhittakerRF Speaking of 'the puzzle' this is interesting bbc.co.uk/news/business-… 10k lw paid worker… 3 hours ago
- @sebschmoller Of course! @JohnRentoul @BenChu_ 3 hours ago
- @sebschmoller Similar from EU-wide perspective. @JohnRentoul @BenChu_ http://t.co/GAO5sw2owY 3 hours ago
- @sebschmoller What are the dark bits? @JohnRentoul @BenChu_ 3 hours ago
- @peterjukes @JohnRentoul @IndyVoices This one does. It's @BenChu_'s chart but I'm pretty sure this is the Gini after taxes and transfers 6 hours ago
- RT @Gilesyb: Do not blame regulation for UK performance - ft.com/cms/s/0/4d4f65… A letter that pwns there IOD line @AllieRenison http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
Category Archives: Europe
David Cameron claimed to be protecting British business and, especially, the City when he wielded his veto at the EU summit on Friday. You might, then, have expected him to return home to a rapturous welcome from bankers and business … Continue reading
Something funny happened this weekend. Lots of right-ish Tories, some of them self-professed libertarians, started saying they wanted Britain to be more like Switzerland. David Cameron’s veto means that Britain can be more like Switzerland, cheered Tory MP Mark Reckless. … Continue reading
As David Cameron flies off to Brussels, promising to bring back powers from the EU (whatever that means) in return for his support for the Euro rescue, he will hopefully keep in mind just what is at stake here. The … Continue reading