- RT @HR_Gem: Just seen on a job advert. 'It is not our policy to acknowledge applications'. Change your bloody policy then. You don't deserv… 7 hours ago
- RT @went1955: Burned out and overworked — occasional links & commentary — is.gd/qba8kB http://t.co/D11N6fNPwW 8 hours ago
- RT @FT: A prison ID in one hand - and a CFO award in the other: Andrew Fastow (ex #Enron) addresses #CampAlphaville on.ft.com/1Jxxqip 8 hours ago
- RT @jeffwren1960: @FlipChartRick and loss of many others incomes! I lost job with Arthur Andersen as result and took 13 months to get back … 9 hours ago
- @matt_leach Yep. 10 hours ago
- RT @AnjliRaval: Fastow:if everyone understands the rules and knows how to manipulate the rules, it's fair game right? #campalphaville http:… 10 hours ago
- RT @OilSheppard: Former Enron CFO Fastow: "When a lot of people do it and the rules allow it" often trumps ethics #campalphaville http://t.… 10 hours ago
- RT @AnjliRaval: Fastow: I got this trophy and my prison ID for doing the same deals #campalphaville http://t.co/JpT4j6hFr1 10 hours ago
- @matt_leach @resi_analyst Really good. Pity about the video & pic ban. 10 hours ago
- RT @izakaminska: Fastow reminds everyone that Greek panic started because of Greek off-balance sheet financing done by Goldman Sachs #campa… 10 hours ago
- @matt_leach @resi_analyst Beer at 6? 10 hours ago
- RT @humenm: A worked example of an Enron spe financing deal from former Enron CFO. #campalphaville http://t.co/64dphLZplH 10 hours ago
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
Category Archives: Corporate Politics
Damian Thompson wrote an extraordinary piece in the Telegraph this weekend about David Cameron’s manners. [T]o put it bluntly, Dave is rude. More specifically, he exhibits the calculated rudeness of people with very nice manners. That isn’t a contradiction in terms. … Continue reading