- Bugger. BBC have nicked my secret January hideout for their bloody sitcom. #SunTrap 1 hour ago
- RT @SlateMoneybox: Krugman says technology is an overhyped disappointment. He's thinking about it the wrong way. slate.me/1cjvYBa htt… 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: Inequality in the UK wp.me/p3uYA-2mF 1 hour ago
- RT @andrewdstreet: Vikings were pioneers of craft and international trade, not just pillaging theconversation.com/vikings-were-p… via @ConversationUK 2 hours ago
- RT @MattWhittakerRF: @djmgaffneyw4 @BenChu_ Even before regional costs, Ldn second to SE when account for h/hold size & switch to median ht… 5 hours ago
- @jzuccollo @BenChu_ I meant to look at this a while back. 1st chart implies most of Labour pre-recession deficit was capital spend. 5 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Thanks Michael. @djmgaffneyw4 @TheIFS 5 hours ago
- RT @GaryLineker: There can't be a more corrupt, deplorable organisation on earth than FIFA. The house of cards is falling. Time for change! 5 hours ago
- RT @UberSerf: Is Blatter's FIFA a symptom of a new, more corrupt world order? Excellent but depressing @FT piece: on.ft.com/1PNAydk 5 hours ago
- Regional income disparity since 1997. Good job Northern Powerhouse will sort it out, eh? http://t.co/x65Ay90psq 7 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: Comparing the living standards squeeze: London had biggest employment income fall, offset by profits and house prices ht… 7 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos Missed that. Where was it? @djmgaffneyw4 @TheIFS 7 hours ago
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
- David Nicholson is right: The NHS will need more money
- Flip Chart Cat
Category Archives: Corporate Politics
Damian Thompson wrote an extraordinary piece in the Telegraph this weekend about David Cameron’s manners. [T]o put it bluntly, Dave is rude. More specifically, he exhibits the calculated rudeness of people with very nice manners. That isn’t a contradiction in terms. … Continue reading