- RT @sandip_mahal: When you find out on moving day your neighbours hate you😲😲😲 #property #foxtons #ealing #hanwell #RSK https://t.co/qEiY7Cd… 1 minute ago
- @WillBall12 @melb4886 I nicked it from @resfoundation. They do one every month. 2 hours ago
- The polls veer wildly between utterly shit for Labour and just a bit shit for Labour. twitter.com/election_data/… 7 hours ago
- RT @castlvillageman: Oh... Guido AKA 13 names.. Paul Staines, he is Irish, his wife is orla Staines or Asling O'Leary or Ya ting... all ha… 7 hours ago
- RT @castlvillageman: Ian Paisley has an Irish passport. Brendan"spiked" O'Neill has an Irish passport. Piers Morgan has an Irish passport.… 7 hours ago
- RT @davidschneider: Worst case scenario predictions for remaining in the EU have been leaked and they make for pretty stark reading. https:… 17 hours ago
- That’s quite a big t-shirt. Made to fit the Hulk, perhaps? twitter.com/carolinevoaden… 17 hours ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: @David_K_Clark @EliotHiggins You surely mean ‘What have *Mail front pages* descended to?’ But if this one makes you ask… 17 hours ago
- RT @djmgaffneyw4: When they discover Gant charts they will become invincible. twitter.com/Gilesyb/status… 17 hours ago
- RT @edofmund: @election_data even "someone will win and someone will lose" could be really bad advice 17 hours ago
- RT @VictoriaPeckham: The most grown-up thing I’ve ever done - and the saddest - is clear out the house where I grew up. It taught me so muc… 17 hours ago
- RT @trevorw1953: The comments accompanying this piece are interesting. I particularly like, "An ex public schoolboy who is worth £448m and… 17 hours ago
- Brexit is the road to nowhere, whoever is driving the car
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism