- @Frances_Coppola Are you going to fillet this polemic? 44 minutes ago
- @Frances_Coppola Doesn’t that assume that the Cold War is actually over? 45 minutes ago
- RT @Gilesyb: You can find a fair smattering of nonsense in this piece by Louis de Bernières - I'd pick the blithe belief in "Johnson pullin… 1 hour ago
- RT @chrishanretty: "Louis de Bernières on Brexit" is more or less what you would expect from a 65 year old man living in Bungay https://t.c… 1 hour ago
- @johnb78 @djackmanson ‘In every generation, the British Parliament seems to be dying.’ researchgate.net/publication/30… 1 hour ago
- RT @dlknowles: Every time I go to a supermarket in America I find myself missing Tesco and if that isn't a sign that American capitalism ha… 1 hour ago
- RT @oldtrotter: The reason the monarch moved around the country was to demonstrate power, not to give it away. That was the purpose of Henr… 1 hour ago
- RT @johnb78: Although the Express/Python thing is funny, it is worth remembering that the current UK passport says QUIM at the top of it in… 1 hour ago
- RT @ProfDaveAndress: How "quick on its feet, and responsive" can you be against a shameless looter who will tell one lie in the morning, an… 1 hour ago
- RT @BEERG: The level of delusion displayed in this article is staggering, on so many levels. Apparently, where the UK has ended up on Brexi… 1 hour ago
- As President Woodrow Wilson said, “I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.” twitter.com/simonheath1/st… 1 hour ago
- This is, er, an interesting corporate approach to monitoring employees’ financial well-being! (HT @dds180) twitter.com/oregonprogress… 2 hours ago
- The Hoaxer
- Whatever happened to The Debt?
- Johnson’s Suez
- Brexit is the road to nowhere, whoever is driving the car
- The privatisation of capitalism
- 12 reasons why Labour should oppose Brexit
- Brexit: Where do we go from here?
- Do people want a new centrist party?
- A tale of two constituencies
- Brexit as a bad career move
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
jayarava on Whatever happened to The … Jim on The Hoaxer gunnerbear on The Hoaxer gunnerbear on The Hoaxer gunnerbear on The Hoaxer Dipper on The Hoaxer asquith on The Hoaxer fatjacques on The Hoaxer Dipper on The Hoaxer Patrica Leighton on The Hoaxer Dipper on Whatever happened to The … jayarava on Whatever happened to The …
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Stuffed full of leftover Christmas turkey and with the kids going stir-crazy, we reach a point where we just want to get out of the house at this time of year. Many families head for the theatre to see a pantomime. But some say … Continue reading
I’ve been banging on for a while now about the scale of the spending cuts facing the public sector and how very few organisations in any sector have made savings this quickly over four years. Stephen Dorrell, chairman of the Commons … Continue reading
The marriage between the London Boroughs of Camden and Islington is off. Announced in September as a cure for both boroughs’ budget headaches, it has now been firmly filed in the ‘too difficult’ box. The decision to cancel the merger has been blamed on personality … Continue reading
Seeing the students playing cat and mouse with the police last week brought back a few memories so I thought I’d see if there was anything at all on the interweb about the student demo I went on in 1984. I … Continue reading
The Not Ashamed campaign, launched yesterday with the support of some senior clergy, claims that Christians are facing discrimination at work. The website has stories from “those who have suffered for standing up and speaking up for Jesus Christ in … Continue reading