- RT @JohnRentoul: "For every pound UK banks lend to manufacturers, they lend £36 to home-buyers" @FlipChartRick stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com/stumbling_and_… 9 hours ago
- RT @jorgensundberg: Science Says If You Want to Be Smarter, Dress Better bit.ly/1KTmwAD http://t.co/X7PSRZg928 9 hours ago
- @duncanbHR Disturbed by the number of otherwise reasonable people taking this piece seriously. 9 hours ago
- RT @Independent: Black woman defends the Confederate flag, saying it 'represents freedom' ind.pn/1NyPwOZ http://t.co/hiufFVmTTO 10 hours ago
- The only time you'll see a cat in a sink is when it's too damned hot everywhere else. twitter.com/holland_tom/st… 10 hours ago
- RT @JohnRentoul: Fair enough. They couldn't have fitted "rich" in there. http://t.co/OOQ9JTkHOp 10 hours ago
- Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Slaves. #July4 twitter.com/drhonor/status… 10 hours ago
- RT @ebruenig: Let's celebrate Independence Day by getting real about the garb legacy of John Locke jacobinmag.com/2015/06/locke-… 10 hours ago
- Is saying "just" just demeaning? businessinsider.com/former-google-… 11 hours ago
- I know I said we were broke but there's a spare £1bn up here for inheritance tax. http://t.co/07Nop06tNX 11 hours ago
- RT @Jodatu: Everything You Wanted To Know About Productivity, But Were Afraid To Ask ... wp.me/p4nKAS-Nh via @Jodatu #Wimbledon 11 hours ago
- RT @prospect_uk: Vicky Pryce "Greece should probably never have joined the euro" read the full article here prospectmagazine.co.uk/world/greek-cr… @IamVick… 11 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
metatone on Productivity stuck on aut… Jamie on Productivity stuck on aut… Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut… Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast… alittleecon on There’s a bit about Fast… P Hearn on There’s a bit about Fast…
Monthly Archives: November 2007
Someone else has noticed that Conservative MP John Redwood wants to repeal the Data Protection Act. The Tories will keep quiet about that in the light of recent events. I’m surprised no-one in the Labour Party has thought to throw this piece of mud across … Continue reading
“If people had stuck to the procedures, this would never have happened.” How many times have you heard a senior manager say that? This was, more or less, what Alistair Darling said in his statement to the House of Commons yesterday, … Continue reading
I’ve just come across this guide to office politics on Australian blog “All men are lairs”. Here are a few extracts: Rule 1: There is ALWAYS office politics. There is nothing more naive than a perky friend starting a fresh gig … Continue reading
My post about Gordon Brown’s proposed core values statement inspired Jesse Walker of Reason Online to re-write John of Gaunt’s speech from Richard II in corporate speak: This Proactive Plot, This Synergistic Earth, This High-Impact Realm, This England. You may … Continue reading
Here’s another one of those I-wish-I’d-said-that quotes: There is a dogshit attached to the shoe of NLP….. Hat Tip – Guru
Yesterday on Radio 4 I heard someone say that Gordon Brown wants Britain to have a national motto and a statement of core values. With a sinking heart, I did a quick search and discovered that the government has quietly … Continue reading