- @JacksonT0ny @MJCarty I wouldn't take anything in the Express that seriously. 1 hour ago
- RT @MJCarty: Real-life W1A? BBC scraps staff appraisals...& brings in 'honest two-way conversations' (via Express): express.co.uk/news/uk/579826… … 1 hour ago
- RT @Independent: The incredibly simple logic puzzle that you'll probably get wrong i100.io/ko1QcfT http://t.co/4lzX4vjDnx 1 hour ago
- RT @MJCarty: RT @XpertHR April pay increases remain low: bit.ly/1Fcyrp8 << Latest XpertHR pay data analysis. #HR #hrdata 1 hour ago
- RT @nandosigona: Cracking down on 'illegal' migration doesn't change net migration wp.me/pd8ov-rA http://t.co/zJPMG387sx 1 hour ago
- @MJCarty Working. Might even get a blog post out this week. You? 1 hour ago
- RT @MJCarty: "Unless you LOVE writing, then don’t write a book." RT @sterling_amanda What it's like writing a book. learningtoflynz.com/2015/05/22/wha… … 1 hour ago
- RT @ethicistforhire: If at first you don't succeed, be glad you're now awakened to the bourgeois ideology that made you think "success" was… 1 hour ago
- RT @AnnPettifor: Frances Coppola's excellent blog on Latvia raises questions about UK imbalances & inequality. coppolacomment.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/proper… 10 hours ago
- RT @Telegraph: The world is drowning in debt, warns Goldman Sachs telegraph.co.uk/finance/econom… http://t.co/bWdrQNbvnh 10 hours ago
- @MJCarty @KateGL @AlisonChisnell @KingfisherCoach I'd be up for that 10 hours ago
- @PeterFlorence @holland_tom Is it online anywhere? 13 hours ago
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
- David Nicholson is right: The NHS will need more money
- Flip Chart Cat
- Buccaneering Britain
Monthly Archives: August 2007
If you want to read a really funny blog, you should visit Harry Hutton’s “Chase me, ladies, I’m in the cavalry“. Here’s what he thinks about training: Have to go to another of their stinking training days in a minute. … Continue reading
Here’s another of those random thoughts I had during a meeting yesterday. Organisations spend much more time, energy and cash on talking about what they are going to do, and then making the plans look good, than they do actually making it happen. … Continue reading
Who are the kings and pawns in your office? Hat Tip: The Corporate Whore
There was a piece on Radio 4’s Today programme yesterday on the lack of good novels about the business world. It was the last item and the BBC can’t be bothered to stick the recording on their website so I … Continue reading
The Chartered institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is gearing up for its annual conference. In this suitably gung-ho statement it says: It’s no longer enough for HR to facilitate what organisations do. Great HR should drive what organisations can achieve … Continue reading
Here’s a strange story from the USA. It seems that accountancy and management consultancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers tried to scrimp on its diversity provisions. Employers in the USA are being encouraged to provide ‘lactating rooms’ where women can go during the … Continue reading