- RT @fionamcbride: Here we are! Well done on 8 yrs of blogging x @FlipChartRick http://t.co/ILhU0qQDl4 5 hours ago
- @John_A_Wade @matt_leach Should I have a northern edition? 5 hours ago
- RT @matt_leach: Fantastic turnout for first ever @FlipChartRick #Fcwu - the cream of the #bloggerati #twitterati are here… 5 hours ago
- RT @BenChu_: Beware myths about what's happened to living standards over this Parliament. My @TheIndyBusiness analysis: http://t.co/Rs1wSlu… 17 hours ago
- RT @NIESRorg: Britain’s stunted ‘recovery’ leaves us wishing for what might have been | Jonathan Portes bit.ly/1DVArUd via @guardian 17 hours ago
- RT @patrickjbutler: Congratulations! @FlipChartRick's brilliant blog Flip Chart Fairy Tales celebrates its eighth year today https://t.co/3… 17 hours ago
- RT @karlwilding: @patrickjbutler I'm joining @FlipChartRick + others for a celebratory beer if you fancy coming 17 hours ago
- @patrickjbutler @karlwilding Thanks. See you both there. 17 hours ago
- Are SMEs making the most of workers' skills? shar.es/1WMogs #QTWTAIN #UKCES 19 hours ago
- At last, the idea of moving the government out of London is getting some traction. My take here: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/tim… 21 hours ago
- RT @prospect_uk: If parliament has to move, where should it go? Vote now! (#York in the lead at the moment) prospectmagazine.co.uk/blogs/prospect… 22 hours ago
- RT @AcademyOfRock: @flipchartrick Re-Released - Punk Rock HR with Cultured Llama @culturedllama - culturedllama.co.uk/books/punk-roc… 22 hours ago
- Blog celebration update
- The rise and fall of the rich pensioner
- Why are the older generations richer?
- The lucky half-century
- Strikes: monsters that are almost extinct
- Global ageing: From pyramid to beehive in 100 years
- The fall of the skilled worker
- Blog celebration
- NHS on course to run out of money by 2020
- UK self-employment: success story or basket case?
- 12 billion flying pigs
- The future of work: Tech Yeah! vs Tech Meh!
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.