- Top 1% income shares. S African figure interesting. That Marxist ANC government eh? Via IMF: imf.org/external/pubs/… http://t.co/9oamQBU4bP 9 minutes ago
- Banks, businesses or the bust? Deeper into the UK productivity puzzle | FT Alphaville on.ft.com/1dhZh7U 21 minutes ago
- @stianwestlake @CraigA_Ryan Where to start... 2 hours ago
- RT @TheIFS: Health has accounted for an increasingly large part of public spending #IFSFriFig http://t.co/QJ1Y3LslX0 2 hours ago
- RT @TheIFS: #IFSFriFig: How alcohol is taxed http://t.co/zFOo1qfoID 2 hours ago
- RT @alicharlo: Thirty Pictures of London's West-End in the Heatwave of '76. - go.shr.lc/1IQBzIz via @davidwearing 2 hours ago
- RT @CraigA_Ryan: I have a less irrational bias against following anyone who claims to be a "guru" (of any kind) in their #Twitter profile. 2 hours ago
- Weekend reading: @cipd report on productivity. ow.ly/P5hGA http://t.co/phoNWbAS1A 3 hours ago
- RT @stianwestlake: If I ran a trade union, I would be thinking about what today's Reddit blackout means for the future of organisation. htt… 4 hours ago
- RT @stianwestlake: Timely insight into high-growth KIBS subsectors, from @thedailymash thedailymash.co.uk/news/business/… 4 hours ago
- RT @Rob_Briner: They do but should they? Business and political performance not much like sports performance. hrmagazine.co.uk/hr/features/11… https:… 4 hours ago
- @Rob_Briner @JaneBozarth @owenferguson Some metaphors have been around for so long, people don't think of them as metaphors any more. 4 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut… Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast… alittleecon on There’s a bit about Fast… P Hearn on There’s a bit about Fast… Graeme Pietersz on There’s a bit about Fast… Sophia on There’s a bit about Fast…
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.