- RT @adamfrostuk: Oh, sh*t. The Daily Mail has discovered data viz. Can you see the immigrants? Can you see them NOW? dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3… 37 minutes ago
- RT @JananGanesh: Leave isn't losing on economics cos of a "strategic failure" to "get ahead" of the debate. It's losing cos the proposition… 1 hour ago
- RT @ONS: Explore #UKperspectives: giving you an overview of social and economic changes in the UK over the past 30 years https://t.co/22wZp… 1 hour ago
- RT @BenChu_: Second successive quarterly fall in UK business investment reported by ONS: ons.gov.uk/economy/grossd… https://t.co/so8S3Why93 1 hour ago
- RT @BenChu_: After revisions by @ONS , annual GDP growth rate in Q1 2016 now slowest in three years: https://t.co/UCvkkk0rmU 1 hour ago
- RT @D_Blanchflower: Business Investment falling fast this is very bad news for the 8 economists arguing all will be fine After Brexit https… 1 hour ago
- @Heidiwhitelock Ah ok. Wondered if you were writing something. I think that IFS report is very good. 2 hours ago
- RT @wef: The last time this many American adults lived with their parents it was 1880 wef.ch/1RqG0xn https://t.co/wt4oTKIRA1 2 hours ago
- @Heidiwhitelock You're welcome. What do you need it for? (If you don't mind me asking) 2 hours ago
- Almost all the people who have done any proper work on this reckon things will be worse after #Brexit. Via @theIFS https://t.co/XFfEBxZ1cb 2 hours ago
- That £350m thing trashed. Via @theIFS #Brexit ifs.org.uk/uploads/public… https://t.co/KzgJouTgv2 3 hours ago
- @Heidiwhitelock This from @TheIFS is helpful too. ifs.org.uk/uploads/public… https://t.co/SIjf5NMhDU 3 hours ago
- The ageing society – it’s a global thing
- After Brexit: Fewer immigrants or just different immigrants?
- Talent on tap but productivity splutters
- What happens when the tax credits go?
- Are we prepared for a low growth world?
- Brexit is a one-way door
- Fishing for red herrings
- Current account deficit rains on George Osborne’s parade
- UK employers pillaging Europe’s talent
- Another threat to the deficit target: Tory MPs
- Self-employed slide further into poverty
- The economy’s British summer
John on The ageing society – it… gunnerbear on After Brexit: Fewer immigrants… gunnerbear on Talent on tap but productivity… Garry Anderson on After Brexit: Fewer immigrants… Keith on After Brexit: Fewer immigrants… ChrisA on Talent on tap but productivity… Garry Anderson on Talent on tap but productivity… gunnerbear on Immigration and the jobs … gunnerbear on Immigration and the jobs … gunnerbear on Talent on tap but productivity… gunnerbear on What happens when the tax cred… gunnerbear on What happens when the tax cred…
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.