- RT @faisalislam: ..makes Conservative manifesto wordings rather interesting - i.e. End ECJ jurisdiction/ Control over migration by end of P… 4 hours ago
- We're leaving the EU without a trade deal. Government hopes it will be finalised just before the next election. twitter.com/faisalislam/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @BrexitCentral: Brexit has had a role in accidentally rebalancing the economy towards manufacturing, says @EdConwaySky https://t.co/PmpD… 5 hours ago
- @Paul0Evans1 See you at Charlton & MK Dons next year. 5 hours ago
- RT @CloughOlive: Those that KNOW what Brexit means- KNOW to get the hell out of here Bye UK Bye Bye Britain Hello Teeny Tiny England https… 5 hours ago
- @Paul0Evans1 Unbetwattinglievable! 5 hours ago
- Cc @jeremyfreynolds twitter.com/iREDJIM/status… 5 hours ago
- RT @mattholehouse: Impression in UK that EU has a detailed masterplan for Brexit is not supported by terms such as "flexible and imaginativ… 8 hours ago
- RT @NewStatesman: Why don't voters get more angry about public spending cuts? asks @BobbyIpsosMORI newstatesman.com/politics/june2… https://t.co/ado… 8 hours ago
- So let's re-elect the same crew. twitter.com/davidallengree… 8 hours ago
- @Frances_Coppola 37.4. flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2016/07/01/37-… 8 hours ago
- RT @JolyonMaugham: Operation 'The Dog Ate My Brexit Homework' now in full swing. independent.co.uk/voices/theresa… 8 hours ago
- Tax and ‘the rich’
- Productivity: Why worry?
- The ‘we’ of slavery
- Brexit: Britain’s Prohibition
- Productivity and bad bosses
- Brexit: Could there be a legal challenge to trade negotiations?
- Brexit likely to hit Leave voting areas hardest
- Special report: Bongobongoland
- A star-studded Future of Work event
- Bad on top of bad
- Self-employment: who’s dodging the tax?
- Time to come clean about health spending
Benjamin Geer on Tax and ‘the rich… Anders on Tax and ‘the rich… jim smith on Tax and ‘the rich… Lucio Martelli on Tax and ‘the rich… Benjamin Geer on Tax and ‘the rich… Graham Bygrave on Tax and ‘the rich… Dipper on Tax and ‘the rich… Benjamin Geer on Tax and ‘the rich… Rick on Tax and ‘the rich… Nick on Tax and ‘the rich… Patricia Leighton on Tax and ‘the rich… lorgy on Tax and ‘the rich…
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.