- RT @djmgaffneyw4: The rest of the nation may wish to consider bowing its head in shame around the same time. twitter.com/johnestevens/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @TheIJR: VICE Reporter: Charlottesville Protesters ‘Didn't Talk About Robert E. Lee…They Chanted About Jews' ijr.com/2017/08/952275… 3 hours ago
- RT @smartnotstupid: There's a second EU referendum tomorrow, so which way will you vote? Please Retweet 3 hours ago
- RT @ITabroad: ‘I’m packing my bags today’: The Irish leaving Brexit Britain irishtimes.com/life-and-style… 3 hours ago
- RT @HEontap: Frenzied battle to snare students as universities fight for survival ow.ly/uX2X50dxB4U | Guardian 3 hours ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: @cpmcgonagle Benedict Cumberbatch! 3 hours ago
- RT @Sime0nStylites: 1. Thread re DD's article in the Times today - link: thetimes.co.uk/article/292956… 3 hours ago
- @SimonCarswell @chapps @SirWilliamD Insurance, central civil service and retail banking. Ties seem to have gone almost everywhere else. 3 hours ago
- @allanholloway @SirWilliamD Poor bugger could only afford a half of mild. 3 hours ago
- RT @manuman61: Questions are where's the scientific evidence eg pigment samples, and where's #Bendor? #FakeorFortune 5 hours ago
- @FrankBath Egregious? 5 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: So, in conclusion, the paper is very wrong about goods trade, and seriously deficient on services trade. It is, frankl… 5 hours ago
- Sitcom Britain
- Minimum overtime pay: a nudge for lazy managers
- Britain’s stay-at-home youth
- Ending the pay squeeze – could the unions make a comeback?
- HBO’s Confederate: What about the half that hasn’t been told?
- The tribunal fees case and why we still need unions
- The rise and fall of the property-owning democracy
- Brexit: the visionless vacuum
- An honest debate about austerity and tax
- The end of the state-shrinking dream
- A UK-EU customs union: An option most of us could live with?
- Has insecurity peaked?
Dipper on Sitcom Britain Charlie on Sitcom Britain Dipper on Sitcom Britain Dipper on Sitcom Britain Patricia Leighton on Sitcom Britain Dipper on Sitcom Britain theuxbridgegraduate on Sitcom Britain Jim on Sitcom Britain Florence on Sitcom Britain YL on Minimum overtime pay: a nudge… sdbast on Minimum overtime pay: a nudge… George Carty on Britain’s stay-at-home y…
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.