- RT @bbcworldservice: Shia clerics see Iran's Baha'i as a serious threat, but why? 📻 bbc.in/2jTU8rf https://t.co/ZTeNt0zBX6 3 hours ago
- RT @pswieboda: Europeans back the euro not because they fear alternatives but because it has created real rewards, argues @miotei: https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @rascouet: Re Spicer's lies, this is from someone who worked in a past administration. Important read. https://t.co/XrjLJHRAGL 4 hours ago
- RT @liamstack: Trump made Sean Spicer go out and lie for him then immediately threw him under the bus. Trump administration, Day 1 https://… 4 hours ago
- RT @EdAStraw: Watch out! Some direct #democracy about! Good - let's hope it's done properly this time. ow.ly/h8q3308cox6 4 hours ago
- "The Great Twatsby" theguardian.com/world/2017/jan… 4 hours ago
- RT @Harkaway: Even if the rest of this weren't great (it is) "arseoisie" is my new favourite demographic. theguardian.com/world/2017/jan… 4 hours ago
- RT @NickyMorgan01: Why Parliament must be properly involved in Brexit - my piece for @FinancialTimes ft.com/content/e55389… 5 hours ago
- I'd never heard of the film but this articulate outrage by @VictoriaCoren is one of the best film reviews I've read. theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 5 hours ago
- But, but, but... the German car makers, the German car makers..... bbc.com/news/business-… 5 hours ago
- RT @labourlewis: Hi @SarahGillett5 I'll vote for A50 when content parliament has won the necessary bill safeguards to protect jobs, workers… 15 hours ago
- RT @labourlewis: Demanding parliament has a genuine say on Brexit is not opposing democracy. It's demanding it.. Snowflake 😉 https://t.co/E… 15 hours ago
- Banning strikes. Again.
- Did we ever really do God at Christmas?
- Sneering at the workers
- No end to austerity
- MPs should not vote for Article 50 until they are sure what it means
- The High Court’s ruling means a better Brexit
- Uber: control without obligation
- Enough of this ‘Will of the People’ nonsense
- Why low paid self-employment is everyone’s problem
- Youth o’ today – not as lucky as they used to be
- Boomers and Busters
John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. David on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Andrew Mayer on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. P Hearn on Banning strikes. Again.
Monthly Archives: December 2007
In October I wrote about religious disputes in the workplace arising as faith groups claimed rights that would ultimately come into conflict. This story from the Manchester Evening News is a good example. A HOSPITAL porter quizzed by police after a row over a crucifix being covered in … Continue reading
Remember that story about the Norwegian government imposing a gender quota on publicly listed companies? Well it seems many companies have decided, at the eleventh hour, that the government might just be serious. The Wall Street Journal reports: As the law’s deadline nears, the scramble for … Continue reading
Now this could get interesting.