- Blogged: The rise and fall of the rich pensioner wp.me/p3uYA-2iv 2 hours ago
- @MJCarty Alas, @FlipChartCat's fighting days are over. 2 hours ago
- Stand off! http://t.co/JCirLQjV4R 3 hours ago
- @Gilesyb Thanks Giles. 4 hours ago
- RT @Gilesyb: "The rise and fall of the rich pensioner" flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/the… Fantastic graph-filled forward thinking post from @FlipChart… 4 hours ago
- RT @conradhackett: Countries with highest level of government limits on religion include China, Indonesia, Russia, Turkey & Singapore http:… 6 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Behind every cold call is a person hating their life | Kate Solomon trib.al/vrMJ5zb 6 hours ago
- @smartco @AcademyOfRock I saw John Otway in Newcastle. Very funny. 7 hours ago
- @smartco Thanks for the RT. 7 hours ago
- @JohnEccleston Thanks for the RT John. 7 hours ago
- @MJCarty Did it late last night and put it out this morning. 7 hours ago
- The rise and fall of the rich pensioner wp.me/p3uYA-2iv 8 hours ago
- The rise and fall of the rich pensioner
- Why are the older generations richer?
- The lucky half-century
- Strikes: monsters that are almost extinct
- Global ageing: From pyramid to beehive in 100 years
- The fall of the skilled worker
- Blog celebration
- NHS on course to run out of money by 2020
- UK self-employment: success story or basket case?
- 12 billion flying pigs
- The future of work: Tech Yeah! vs Tech Meh!
- We don’t need to change the law on strikes
Monthly Archives: May 2007
Here is the Milton Friedman Choir telling us that companies have no social duty. So much for corporate social responsibility, eh?
I’m never sure how much of The Apprentice is contrived. It’s probably not scripted but I doubt whether it is as spontaneous as it seems when the programme is shown. When the candidates arrive for the final dressing down from Alan Sugar, not knowing who … Continue reading
If you’ve got a Smartphone or pocket PC, here’s a piece of advice. Don’t play Bubble Breaker. It’s addictive. The firm that makes it has a warning on its website telling you not to play it if you have deadlines to meet. When … Continue reading
Recruitment firms sometimes massage the truth a bit when they write job ads. This one for a Commercial Temps Consultant says of the hiring company: ……they provide a supportive, encouraging environment, no office politics and a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Bullsheeeeit! There are always … Continue reading
Here’s a film that looks like a must for anyone interested in the twists and turns of corporate life. The Boss of It All is about the owner of an IT company who pretends that he is not really the boss … Continue reading
Yesterday evening, I went to a talk given by an employment lawyer. He can be no more certain of the future than any of us but he was prepared to speculate on the sort of cases which might come up over the next couple of … Continue reading