- @SBarutta Indeed. 27 minutes ago
- Correction: it’s the largest 0.1% that account for 49% of turnover. https://t.co/s0uIJjC9KP 27 minutes ago
- This ‘90% of businesses don’t export’ meme - of course they don’t. Most UK businesses are too small. The largest 0.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 32 minutes ago
- RT @teago_emplaw: Well this is awkward.... #traincrimes https://t.co/KwUZomHBLj 43 minutes ago
- RT @OliverNorgrove: My (deliberately belated) assessment of the withdrawal agreement. We should temper ourselves - this could have been far… 1 hour ago
- Sounds like he has been standing at enough bars already. twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/… 1 hour ago
- RT @jdportes: Astonishing from the Prime Minister who as Home Secretary fought at every turn to keep out "software developers from Delhi" (… 1 hour ago
- RT @JolyonMaugham: No doubt my twitter feed will soon be inundated with the cognoscenti explaining how letting towns like Llanelli rot will… 1 hour ago
- Looking for cutting edge tech solutions for your company? Then hire the dream team. twitter.com/danbloom1/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidHenigUK: They really do appear to believe that Olly Robbins and the civil service, plus presumably the PM, have conspired to preve… 2 hours ago
- RT @MESandbu: Can those who say the draft withdrawal agreement is a rotten deal please describe what a good _withdrawal agreement_ would co… 6 hours ago
- RT @hhesterm: What is the basic timeline set up by the Withdrawal Agreement? Let me explain with a graph that points you to the relevant bi… 6 hours ago
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism
- Carillion: a one-off or a symptom of a wider malaise?
- Have we fallen out of love with private sector contractors?
- Breaking the Overton Window
- The UK’s Brexit options are limited
- Post-Brexit: Technology won’t make the Irish border disappear
- Cold comfort budget
- Dave, Boz and Lee’s Global Adventure