- RT @TomMcTague: Reality of this summit, as my story illustrates, is Barnier has **not** abandoned his red line that NI must be in the EU's… 2 hours ago
- @AgendaForReform @hayward_katy @MichelBarnier On a small scale yes. He’s talking here about East-West checks though. 2 hours ago
- RT @NateSilver538: Despite the supposed "blue wave", Democratic incumbents are underperforming in Senate polls. Here's a fairly deep (stati… 2 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: Key insight on #socialmobility from the @OECD - in the UK it would take five generations for the descendants of families… 2 hours ago
- @chrismcg21 @Frances_Coppola @hazelglasgow Strangely enough, they don’t publish their sources of income. 2 hours ago
- See also: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/eno… 3 hours ago
- I said 2 years ago that by the time we leave the EU most people will be against it. twitter.com/theneweuropean… 3 hours ago
- RT @DavidHenigUK: Please read and share this widely - there have been so many inaccurate stories about Brexit and tariffs on developing cou… 4 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: In addition to a lack of intergenerational mobility in terms of getting into jobs, there's also a problem with progressi… 5 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: Young, lower income families have seen as big a fall in rates of social housing as they have in home ownership – both ha… 5 hours ago
- RT @stephenlclarke: Today's uptick in inflation may be temporary, unfortunately depressed nominal wage growth appears to be a permanent fea… 5 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: “Today’s surprise, and likely temporary, rise in inflation should serve as a reminder that we can’t rely on low inflatio… 5 hours ago
- Why is the EU in no hurry for a trade deal?
- An Irish Sea border is a silly idea but so is the cake-and-eat-it bluster
- Away day to nowhere
- The Good Friday Agreement: an inspired fudge
- Corporate governance and short-termism
- Carillion: a one-off or a symptom of a wider malaise?
- Have we fallen out of love with private sector contractors?
- Breaking the Overton Window
- The UK’s Brexit options are limited
- Post-Brexit: Technology won’t make the Irish border disappear
- Cold comfort budget
- Dave, Boz and Lee’s Global Adventure