- RT @resfoundation: Good column by Andy Grice on outlook for one-nation conservatism draws on latest RF research independent.co.uk/voices/comment… http… 7 hours ago
- RT @77MASH: #RAMONES - HEY! HO! LEGO! http://t.co/Jm87KM1FnU 7 hours ago
- Good piece on #Labour leadership contest by @RupertMyers. telegraph.co.uk/news/general-e… Went from interesting to very dull in 2 weeks. 7 hours ago
- RT @businessinsider: A scary reality about Urban Outfitters' customers: they're broke read.bi/1FxJdMn http://t.co/hYW985MbFN 8 hours ago
- RT @IrishTimes: And then there was one. How Ireland voted in the #MarRef. Full results table and map: trib.al/D0Ucpp4 http://t.co/Gg… 8 hours ago
- How the bonfire of red tape nearly made flammable sofas legal ft.com/cms/s/0/94ba1a… @Gilesyb on chaotic deregulation. 18 hours ago
- Great @Gilesyb piece on Steve Hilton and the war on red tape. ft.com/cms/s/0/94ba1a… 19 hours ago
- RT @agoodall4: @MilestoneTaxUK Interesting to see Amazon warn against expectations of big UK corporation tax payments (FT report) 19 hours ago
- RT @pash22: Difference btwn wanting change & wanting to change! twitter.com/RivkahMiar/sta… 19 hours ago
- £3.3bn wasted on agency doctors bit.ly/1Al6iQj Odd definition of waste. HT @clarkmike 20 hours ago
- Deficit: What little wriggle room the Chancellor had was blown on pre-election giveaways. bit.ly/1JGM05B Via @resfoundation 20 hours ago
- @StrongerInNos @billwells_1 @PaulBivandCESI @djmgaffneyw4 Alas #CambridgeBeerFestival prevents me from commenting further. 1 day ago
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
- Labour lost the economic argument 5 years ago
- The deficit: much tougher than it looked
- Are the Conservatives ideologically driven state-shrinkers?
- The Tories and welfare: Machiavellian or just muddling through?
- Recovery: Was that it?
- Low productivity: don’t blame the workforce
- Startups and the productivity puzzle
- David Nicholson is right: The NHS will need more money
- Flip Chart Cat
- Buccaneering Britain
Category Archives: Performance
Some people, especially employment lawyers, are getting excited about “the most radical reform to the employment law system for decades“. (Shouldn’t that be “of the employment law system”?) But, as Croner’s Paul Clarke notes, we still don’t know how many … Continue reading