- #ChinnyReckon flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/is-… twitter.com/ReutersLobby/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: The great @cjfdillow takes on the UK's something-for-nothing culture. Awesome. stumblingandmumbling.typepad.com/stumbling_and_… 4 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: Very hard hitting piece by @charlesforelle on the terrible cost of recession and austerity for ordinary Greeks http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: @martynorks @pmarca @charlesforelle They should not have lent the money. Private sector should have taken the losses i… 4 hours ago
- RT @jdportes: Thorough & scathing dissection of IMF's Greek analysis by @retepelyod ptdyblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/dsa.pdf "Nai or Oxi; everything is stil… 5 hours ago
- RT @alepouda: How to explain in one gif, why the loans never helped the Greek people http://t.co/IxBs0nHTM8 9 hours ago
- RT @ConversationUK: These crowd behaviour researchers experienced and studied the public response to 7/7 bit.ly/1GUzoDt http://t.co… 9 hours ago
- You don't say....? twitter.com/TheEconomist/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Pumped: our long love affair with trainers – in pictures trib.al/EH7CDim http://t.co/5dnGTpP9RF 11 hours ago
- RT @red_fen: Why do male suicides outnumber female in every country in the world? scroll.in/article/729246… 12 hours ago
- RT @diane1859: G Osborne wanted to make BBC pay for this welfare measure in 2010 too - wholly wrong to do without public debate https://t.c… 13 hours ago
- @MervynDinnen Tone of this suggests there isn't much hope of a settlement before Wednesday. 13 hours ago
- Productivity stuck on auto-creep
- There’s a bit about Fastow’s hero-to-zero story I still don’t get
- The rise or fall of management
- Cutting in-work benefits: right-wingers think it’s a bad idea too
- Work-shy dole scroungers – so last century
- How big a problem is the UK’s public debt?
- Is a £12bn welfare cut achievable? Only with a big pay rise!
- Trash Can Radio
- What will your powerhouse do for you?
- Inequality in the UK
- A 1995 immigration target for a 2015 economy
- How different is Scotland?
metatone on Productivity stuck on aut… Jamie on Productivity stuck on aut… Quaestorix on Productivity stuck on aut… Phil on There’s a bit about Fast… Kamo on Productivity stuck on aut… ThinkPurpose on Productivity stuck on aut… flowchainsensei on Productivity stuck on aut… sdbast on Productivity stuck on aut… Kamo on The rise or fall of manag… Tobin Pigou on There’s a bit about Fast… alittleecon on There’s a bit about Fast… P Hearn on There’s a bit about Fast…
Category Archives: Performance
Some people, especially employment lawyers, are getting excited about “the most radical reform to the employment law system for decades“. (Shouldn’t that be “of the employment law system”?) But, as Croner’s Paul Clarke notes, we still don’t know how many … Continue reading