Hang on a minute!
- RT @BenChu_: Vince Cable asks a good question about "trade deals": medium.com/@vincentcable/… https://t.co/TeaNSdrs1o 4 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: Jobs, the rise of Trump and the dangers of fatalism - new post by @TorstenBell resolutionfoundation.org/media/blog/job… https://t.co/duEG… 4 hours ago
- Its nice when you can retire to your estate, shoot things and leave others to clear up your mess. twitter.com/Independent/st… 8 hours ago
- RT @FinancialTimes: May’s vision of post-Brexit trade puzzles experts on.ft.com/2jocm3q 8 hours ago
- @Birdyword @StrongerInNos @AntBreach Similar figures here: bloomberg.com/view/articles/… 9 hours ago
- RT @TorstenBell: We believe the US' long term failure to get people into, and keep them in, work is related to America's abysmal record of… 10 hours ago
- RT @TorstenBell: Fast increasing UK employment has benefited the bottom of the income distribution most - something the US could learn from… 10 hours ago
- The 'cut welfare to US level to force people into work' argument may be somewhat flawed twitter.com/TorstenBell/st… 10 hours ago
- RT @Birdyword: Colossal divergence in US & UK employment rates since the crisis - partly down to self-employment HT @AntBreach https://t.co… 10 hours ago
- RT @briancartoon: My @Independent cartoon on Theresa may's vision for the Britain.....good grief. https://t.co/iTlpnZqABA 14 hours ago
- If the EU demands free movement in return for trade, we walk away and do deals elsewhere. Oh, hang on... independent.co.uk/news/uk/politi… 14 hours ago
- RT @machinelevine: Please for the love of all that is holy make sure this is retweeted 100 billions times. #spicerfacts #alternativefact ht… 14 hours ago
- Banning strikes. Again.
- Did we ever really do God at Christmas?
- Sneering at the workers
- No end to austerity
- MPs should not vote for Article 50 until they are sure what it means
- The High Court’s ruling means a better Brexit
- Uber: control without obligation
- Enough of this ‘Will of the People’ nonsense
- Why low paid self-employment is everyone’s problem
- Youth o’ today – not as lucky as they used to be
- Boomers and Busters
John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. David on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Andrew Mayer on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. P Hearn on Banning strikes. Again.