I haven’t had time to write anything about the blustering from bankers and their cheerleaders in response to the government’s plans to regulate City bonuses. Read Alex McGarry’s piece in the Spoof instead. It’s along the lines of what I was going to say, only much funnier.
- RT @Williamw1: Robert Lee statue in Charlottesville was finished in 1924, more than 50 yrs after his death and at height of KKK. 9 hours ago
- RT @GrumpySkeletor: My A-Level results were really shite but it never stopped me from becoming Eternia's sexiest evil overlord, so never gi… 9 hours ago
- RT @profmusgrave: When was America great? A newstudy finds that America was greatest when respondents were between 10 and 30. https://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- RT @BBCPolitics: Brexit: UK looks to keep visa-free travel from EU bbc.in/2v3HZV0 9 hours ago
- RT @michaelwhite: @Nigel_Farage What Nigel knows about "American history " could safely be written on the back of an MEP's expenses claim.… 9 hours ago
- RT @antoni_UK: "Ukip might not have become the official campaign, but their Little Englander mentality defined it" politics.co.uk/blogs/2017/08/… 9 hours ago
- RT @IanDunt: There is no upside for the EU from Brexit politics.co.uk/blogs/2017/08/… https://t.co/sQ3Vhy2aU3 9 hours ago
- @Edward_kok @AndrewLainton @SamuelMarcLowe Similar to the English invasion of Ireland then. 9 hours ago
- @originalpealand @Sime0nStylites @GeorgePeretzQC @CER_Grant @BBCNews @faisalislam Well it has become so farcical I… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- @kategobell Thanks Kate and thanks for the report. 12 hours ago
- RT @SamuelMarcLowe: One under-discussed Irish border issue: who even owns this lake?? medium.com/@SamuelMarcLow… https://t.co/w6qs5EjmhB 12 hours ago
- Minimum overtime pay: a nudge for lazy managers flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/min… https://t.co/ndroeuaete 15 hours ago
- Minimum overtime pay: a nudge for lazy managers
- Britain’s stay-at-home youth
- Ending the pay squeeze – could the unions make a comeback?
- HBO’s Confederate: What about the half that hasn’t been told?
- The tribunal fees case and why we still need unions
- The rise and fall of the property-owning democracy
- Brexit: the visionless vacuum
- An honest debate about austerity and tax
- The end of the state-shrinking dream
- A UK-EU customs union: An option most of us could live with?
- Has insecurity peaked?
- When trying to increase your pay was dangerous
sdbast on Minimum overtime pay: a nudge… George Carty on Britain’s stay-at-home y… Blissex on Britain’s stay-at-home y… mark adams on Brexit: Britain’s Prohib… JohnM on Britain’s stay-at-home y… George Carty on Ending the pay squeeze –… Keith Macdonald on Ending the pay squeeze –… gunnerbear on Ending the pay squeeze –… gunnerbear on Ending the pay squeeze –… Dipper on Ending the pay squeeze –… gunnerbear on Ending the pay squeeze –… Blissex on Ending the pay squeeze –…