I haven’t had time to write anything about the blustering from bankers and their cheerleaders in response to the government’s plans to regulate City bonuses. Read Alex McGarry’s piece in the Spoof instead. It’s along the lines of what I was going to say, only much funnier.
- Very interesting this. Much of what EU is saying now it was saying in July, including no trade agreement until afte… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- RT @MattWhittakerRF: Public sector net borrowing was £52bn in 2016-17, in line with OBR forecast & 28% down on 2015-16. But it's projected… 4 hours ago
- RT @MattWhittakerRF: Full year public sector net debt figures also in line w/OBR projections: equivalent to 86.6% of GDP. 3 percentage poin… 4 hours ago
- RT @asentance: Global economy and consumers pulling UK economy in opposite directions. My comment on recent trends in @guardian https://t.c… 5 hours ago
- RT @ddhitchens: Michael Duggan asks Roy Hattersley about an intriguing counterfactual: catholicherald.co.uk/issues/april-2… https://t.co/WnNeBxS6NA 6 hours ago
- RT @LordPlutocrat: How the rich screwed the taxpayer. Again! Never learn do you, peasants? 😂 theguardian.com/news/2017/apr/… 7 hours ago
- @chris__curtis How new is this? Is it a Brexit thing or has age been replacing clasd for sometime? 7 hours ago
- RT @jdportes: Metropolitan liberal elite? @migrationwatch still claiming construction, social care etc are "low skill" jobs: https://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- RT @JamesMelville: British chips for British shoulders. #SuggestAPolicyForUKIP https://t.co/hi6AVbTlSY 7 hours ago
- RT @MigObs: Newly updated briefing: Settlement in the UK migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/brie… 8 hours ago
- @DazNewman Sorry to panic you. 8 hours ago
- @DazNewman Yes. Sales close tomorrow. 8 hours ago
- Productivity: Why worry?
- The ‘we’ of slavery
- Brexit: Britain’s Prohibition
- Productivity and bad bosses
- Brexit: Could there be a legal challenge to trade negotiations?
- Brexit likely to hit Leave voting areas hardest
- Special report: Bongobongoland
- A star-studded Future of Work event
- Bad on top of bad
- Self-employment: who’s dodging the tax?
- Time to come clean about health spending
- Decline of the Dad Job
Dipper on Productivity: Why worry? Dipper on Productivity: Why worry? richardprichard on Productivity: Why worry? bill40 on Productivity: Why worry? SimonF on Productivity: Why worry? Stewart on Productivity: Why worry? ROGER S KIRKHAM on Productivity: Why worry? John on Productivity: Why worry? John on The ‘we’ of s… MJW on The ‘we’ of s… EugenR on The ‘we’ of s… Keith on The ‘we’ of s…