I haven’t had time to write anything about the blustering from bankers and their cheerleaders in response to the government’s plans to regulate City bonuses. Read Alex McGarry’s piece in the Spoof instead. It’s along the lines of what I was going to say, only much funnier.
- RT @A48percenter: Tory Brexiteers like Hannan think they're using Corbyn. However there is a good chance they'll enable Chavez style social… 4 hours ago
- RT @A48percenter: There you have it. The hard left and the hard right are in an unholy embrace both supporting Brexit and using each other!… 4 hours ago
- RT @tedbauer2003: The crisis of horrible management: bit.ly/2th326H https://t.co/pzYqxaHSzN 4 hours ago
- The mythology of the hack. qz.com/1013553/produc… 4 hours ago
- RT @BenChu_: When Britons are actually presented with the trade-off between immigration control and trade... https://t.co/2lXkq2TB9M 5 hours ago
- RT @smburningham1: For heaven's sake stop this compromising. Stay in the EU. The financial implications to just staying in the single marke… 5 hours ago
- RT @Man0Words: Grenfell reflects the accountability vacuum left by crumbling local press | Emily Bell theguardian.com/media/media-bl… 6 hours ago
- RT @juliamacfarlane: One of the more amusing #BrexitAnniversary toons - by @jonesycartoons https://t.co/FYeiwAXnDD 6 hours ago
- Well alright.... twitter.com/HuffPostUK/sta… 6 hours ago
- @quaestorix Blame @FlipChartKitz 6 hours ago
- RT @djmgaffneyw4: Political identity in Labour now largely matter of whether you discount (a) or (b). 6 hours ago
- RT @djmgaffneyw4: Comrades, I give you the Fundamental Contradiction of Corbynism: favours (a) control of policy by members & (b) leaving s… 6 hours ago
- When trying to increase your pay was dangerous
- Is austerity over?
- The end of the Long 90s
- Brexit: Are we facing a workforce crunch?
- Pay attention business: politics is back!
- Employers: It’s your job to get migration down to 100,000
- The Red Tory moment
- AI: Still not clever enough to be allowed out on its own
- Tax and ‘the rich’
- Productivity: Why worry?
- The ‘we’ of slavery
- Brexit: Britain’s Prohibition
Paul Johnston on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over? gunnerbear on Is austerity over? John on When trying to increase your p… Dipper on When trying to increase your p… JohnM on Is austerity over? Dipper on Is austerity over? PJD on Is austerity over? Harry Britten on The ‘we’ of s… Doug on Is austerity over?