A random thought occurred to me. Retail banks have customers, like most other businesses. Investment banks, though, have clients, like lawyers, accountants, management consultants and….erm….prostitutes.
- RT @RupertMyers: Jeremy Corbyn, whose party will never win power under his leadership, has also decided that the task of opposition is beyo… 36 minutes ago
- RT @StuartWilksHeeg: Spanish newspaper, El País, not exactly holding back in its critique of #MaySpeech independent.co.uk/news/uk/politi… 42 minutes ago
- RT @StuartWilksHeeg: Watch out sclerotic, failing European economies, held back by EU red tape, we're so going to show you how to be a glob… 48 minutes ago
- RT @tiswasbunnyboy: @johndredge @TiswasOnline one of my appearances in #lookin #Tiswas https://t.co/3oLSgvnmWK 53 minutes ago
- RT @davekitching: Trust the Belgians to sum up May's #Brexit plan with Tintin :) https://t.co/lFztXhfKKg 55 minutes ago
- More illustrative genius from Matt. twitter.com/MattWhittakerR… 1 hour ago
- RT @thebonnylad: A boy builds a snowman on a beach at Denia, in the Alicante region of mainland Spain.@Schools on the Costa ... https://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @JoolzDenby: 58 yr old man salivates over how 'good troubled teens are in bed' on radio. Now he's President of the United States.https:/… 4 hours ago
- Brexit "a sad and exhausting process" theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 5 hours ago
- RT @ftcomment: Theresa May’s Brexit will bring about a diminished Britain - Martin Sandbu's Free Lunch on.ft.com/2jsydYh https://t.c… 5 hours ago
- RT @CoppetainPU: All you need to know about customs unions, free trade areas, rules of origin, the single market tradebetablog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/cus… vi… 5 hours ago
- RT @breakingbutter: The Thames Barrier doing its job and fending off the sea yesterday https://t.co/tGUa1nV4SM 5 hours ago
- Banning strikes. Again.
- Did we ever really do God at Christmas?
- Sneering at the workers
- No end to austerity
- MPs should not vote for Article 50 until they are sure what it means
- The High Court’s ruling means a better Brexit
- Uber: control without obligation
- Enough of this ‘Will of the People’ nonsense
- Why low paid self-employment is everyone’s problem
- Youth o’ today – not as lucky as they used to be
- Boomers and Busters
John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. David on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again. Jim on Banning strikes. Again. P Hearn on Banning strikes. Again. John on Banning strikes. Again.