- @drlangtry_girl Well that's just altitudist. What about people in the Fens who don't have hills? 10 hours ago
- A #TalkLikeAPirateDay joke: wp.me/p3uYA-2aM 10 hours ago
- Today's post: Nine thoughts on the referendum result wp.me/p3uYA-2aB 10 hours ago
- RT @KateGL: One of interest to at least @dds180 and @FlipChartRick : Gender pay gap in accounting still prominent - klou.tt/1qg47t9p3wyd2 10 hours ago
- @duncana_ Ha harrr. Thanks. 11 hours ago
- RT @DuncanOleary: 14% of SNP voters voted 'no' yesterday, according to the Ashcroft poll. #indyref 12 hours ago
- @neilmorrison Seems not everyone shares your scepticism. independent.co.uk/life-style/gad… 12 hours ago
- RT @fjjariego: Clearly women are cleverer: "There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue" independent.co.uk/life-style/gad… 12 hours ago
- RT @BBCScotlandNews: "It got a bit nasty for a while" Police deal with angry #indyref scenes in George Square ► bbc.in/1wO5XSK htt… 12 hours ago
- RT @PME2014: Then it pissed it down all afternoon :/ 14 hours ago
- @crischarliepaul @alexmassie What about Polaris? 14 hours ago
- @crischarliepaul @alexmassie Dunno about the nuke free childhoods. But agree on the rest. 14 hours ago
- Pirate Day joke
- Nine thoughts on the referendum result
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
- Britain’s management problem
Category Archives: Trade Unions
Another prominent Conservative has joined John Redwood in support of trade unions. Harlow MP Robert Halfon reminds his fellow Tories that many union members vote Conservative and argues that unions are just the sort of little platoons that epitomise the Big Society: Unions are the very … Continue reading