- RT @Independent: Campaigners call for 30-hour working week to allow for healthier, fairer society ind.pn/1hsAOf5 http://t.co/3MlixR… 32 minutes ago
- RT @bainesy1969: Every privacy regulator's nightmare - Canadian Commissioner loses unencrypted hard drive containing employee data http://t… 37 minutes ago
- RT @WillardFoxton: oh, excellent - turns out the "sad unemployed worker" in the UKIP poster is actually an immigrant: thewordsmythuk.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/the… 39 minutes ago
- Self-employed - the nouveau pauvre wp.me/p3uYA-20e HTs @BenChu_ @yorksranter @StrongerInNos @AnjumKlair @RichardJMurphy 46 minutes ago
- Self-employed – the nouveau pauvre wp.me/p3uYA-20e 2 hours ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: .@DanHannanMEP @Sebastian_JKT I think your chronology is out! But to bring up to date, surely ... http://t.co/MQq519zuNr 9 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Trending: For the first time in history, the US college-educated middle-class are working longer hours than the poor http… 10 hours ago
- RT @olivertomberry: Bloody hell, Trelawny playing on @BBCr4today, followed by Loveday Jenkin from Mebyon Kernow. When do we march on Westmi… 10 hours ago
- RT @UndergroundMgzn: Cornish militias seize key infrastructure throughout the region wp.me/p2gCNC-Vm 10 hours ago
- RT @Channel4News: A wodhesta kewsel Kernewek? The Cornish get minority rights - but how much do you know about them? channel4.com/news/cornwall-…… 10 hours ago
- RT @Cornish_Buddha: Gonna av to watch the film Minority Report t'nite....... #Cornish #blessed 10 hours ago
- RT @spargo__: Fed refuses to allow an audit of German #gold Is it there? nsnbc.me/2013/04/18/fed… 13 hours ago
- Self-employed – the nouveau pauvre
- Comparative recovery
- The social media pillory
- More freelancers than public employees: Is that really a Good Thing?
- Waiting in vain for the rebound
- Is the state shrinking?
- The working poor and the welfare cap
- Public finances: The picture is largely unchanged
- Is wealth inequality just getting back to normal?
- Bob Crow
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
Category Archives: Trade Unions
Another prominent Conservative has joined John Redwood in support of trade unions. Harlow MP Robert Halfon reminds his fellow Tories that many union members vote Conservative and argues that unions are just the sort of little platoons that epitomise the Big Society: Unions are the very … Continue reading