- @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov Doubt it, given the demand for London property. 8 hours ago
- @johnb78 Now that's really silly. For a start, where would you draw the boundary? @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov 8 hours ago
- @johnb78 @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov More here: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/tim… 8 hours ago
- @AdamBienkov Because it would relocate power and state spending to another part of the country. 9 hours ago
- Moving the government from London would be "one of the most democratic reforms in British history" says John Harris. theguardian.com/commentisfree/…" 9 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: NEW SURVEY 450,000 newly self-employed workers would rather be employees - though clear majority are content. http://t.c… 9 hours ago
- Good piece in @SocietyGuardian on the Crossrail apprentice scheme: gu.com/p/3zcdy/tw Kudos to @robjones_tring and colleagues. 9 hours ago
- RT @BillRegenda: Self-Employment – Entrepreneurial Dawn Or The End Of Secure Jobs? theworkfoundation.com/blog/1800/Self… 18 hours ago
- RT @SFSG2011: Should we be concerned about the rise in self-employment? fb.me/3e9FUgx6F 18 hours ago
- RT @TheBusyFool: Work Foundation: Self-Employment – Entrepreneurial Dawn Or The End Of Secure Jobs? ow.ly/2FHe8H 18 hours ago
- @TickyW Oh come on! Permanent contract gives much more protection than casual or contract labour. 19 hours ago
- NHS facing financial crisis: ind.pn/QmL4vc Is this news to anyone? 19 hours ago
- Comparative recovery
- The social media pillory
- More freelancers than public employees: Is that really a Good Thing?
- Waiting in vain for the rebound
- Is the state shrinking?
- The working poor and the welfare cap
- Public finances: The picture is largely unchanged
- Is wealth inequality just getting back to normal?
- Bob Crow
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
Category Archives: Trade Unions
Another prominent Conservative has joined John Redwood in support of trade unions. Harlow MP Robert Halfon reminds his fellow Tories that many union members vote Conservative and argues that unions are just the sort of little platoons that epitomise the Big Society: Unions are the very … Continue reading