- Blogged: Breaking up the UK - everyone's a loser wp.me/p3uYA-2aj 21 minutes ago
- @dds180 As long as you don't start growling at me. @KateGL @alicempatterson 1 hour ago
- @PreachyPreach @JonnElledge Nah, that was the Norman Conquest. wp.me/p3uYA-9l 2 hours ago
- @johnb78 I found the argument interesting, though some of the factoids are up for challenge. @bengoldacre 2 hours ago
- @bengoldacre Most of those "blinded by post imperial nationalism" are in the South-East, apparently: opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/ada… 3 hours ago
- "Scotland isn't different, it's Britain that's bizarre" opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/ada… Some iffy factoids but an interesting argument. 3 hours ago
- "The position of Scotland is a bit like being shackled to a madman" flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/sco… A neat pro-Yes argument! #indyref 3 hours ago
- @matt_leach Thanks Matt. You appear to have turned into a cartoon. @jules_birch @NIESRorg 3 hours ago
- RT @jules_birch: A final plug for my blog on #ukhousing (or will it just be #housing?) after the #Indyref insidehousing.co.uk/the-indyref-an… 3 hours ago
- Breaking up the UK - everyone's a loser wp.me/p3uYA-2aj #indyref 3 hours ago
- @dds180 @MJCarty Not that refreshed. It's only Wednesday. 3 hours ago
- RT @Chris_Goulden: #indyref provides Scotland a once in a generation opportunity to tackle poverty jrf.org.uk/blog/2014/09/i… via @jrf_uk 5 hours ago
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
- Britain’s management problem
- Italian tragedy
- Economy in ‘wait and see’ mode
toeswest on Breaking up the UK – eve… MsJones (@TickyW) on Breaking up the UK – eve… MsJones (@TickyW) on Breaking up the UK – eve… UKian on Breaking up the UK – eve… guthrie on Who saw the crash coming? Was the crash really… on Who saw the crash coming? David on The brutal maths of public… John on Who saw the crash coming? Dipper on Who saw the crash coming? P Hearn on Who saw the crash coming? P Hearn on Who saw the crash coming? P Hearn on The brutal maths of public…
Category Archives: Team Effectiveness
Professor John Cooper was not impressed by the MPs’ questioning of James Murdoch. “Sorely lacking in forensic rigour,” he said, “the culture, media and sport select committee resumed its cross-examination of Murdoch – and they were not up to it.” He … Continue reading