- RT @WhitefordPeter: Why wouldn't people want to reduce inequality? - Washington Post (blog) | @scoopit sco.lt/9Egp5l 6 hours ago
- @lordbonkers There was a whole series of these. 6 hours ago
- @lordbonkers Lost tribes of Leicestershire.... leicestermercury.co.uk/Lost-Tribes-Le… 6 hours ago
- Moses died before they reached the promised land. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1… So who's Joshua? Boris? 7 hours ago
- This is the stupidest story of the week. No month. No year... dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1… 7 hours ago
- Lundy Bay to Polzeath, via The Rumps and Pentire Head. One of the best walks in Britain. 10 hours ago
- Self-employed: 14% of employed workforce, 19% of tax credit claimants. http://t.co/61judEG5lp Who'd a guessed? Via @StrongerInNos 20 hours ago
- RT @johnb78: It's not a "paradox" that coal is booming in Germany - it is a direct consequence of ignorant anti-nuclear scumbags http://t.c… 20 hours ago
- RT @LSEEuroppblog: EU economic governance is blurring the boundaries between EU competences and domestic sovereignty bit.ly/1nlKKcv 20 hours ago
- RT @Oleuanna: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ http://t.co/Gq97V9guI1 20 hours ago
- @jdportes Given the age of their readers, it's odd that they are complaining about paying tax to fund pensions. 22 hours ago
- RT @Gilesyb: The fast rise in low paid self employment is surely a sign of significant economic slack economist.com/news/finance-a… 1 day ago
- Comparative recovery
- The social media pillory
- More freelancers than public employees: Is that really a Good Thing?
- Waiting in vain for the rebound
- Is the state shrinking?
- The working poor and the welfare cap
- Public finances: The picture is largely unchanged
- Is wealth inequality just getting back to normal?
- Bob Crow
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
Category Archives: Team Effectiveness
Professor John Cooper was not impressed by the MPs’ questioning of James Murdoch. “Sorely lacking in forensic rigour,” he said, “the culture, media and sport select committee resumed its cross-examination of Murdoch – and they were not up to it.” He … Continue reading