- RT @tonywilsonCESI: Great blog from our @PaulBivandCESI, how we've hit 'record' employment due to pensions reform. The forgotten reform? ht… 3 hours ago
- RT @politico: Barack Obama weighs in on Scotland vote: politi.co/1u9zn8W 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: Breaking up the UK - everyone's a loser wp.me/p3uYA-2aj 3 hours ago
- @KateGL @David_Goddin @dds180 Who was he cursing at? 3 hours ago
- @Gonk1980 @terencecallacha @jdportes @Effiedeans Not even playing the man. Just making stuff up. 4 hours ago
- RT @Heresy_Corner: There's something deliciously ironic about Scots nationalists telling Shetland it has no right to self-determination htt… 5 hours ago
- Blogged: Breaking up the UK - everyone's a loser wp.me/p3uYA-2aj 6 hours ago
- @dds180 As long as you don't start growling at me. @KateGL @alicempatterson 7 hours ago
- @PreachyPreach @JonnElledge Nah, that was the Norman Conquest. wp.me/p3uYA-9l 8 hours ago
- @johnb78 I found the argument interesting, though some of the factoids are up for challenge. @bengoldacre 8 hours ago
- @bengoldacre Most of those "blinded by post imperial nationalism" are in the South-East, apparently: opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/ada… 9 hours ago
- "Scotland isn't different, it's Britain that's bizarre" opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/ada… Some iffy factoids but an interesting argument. 9 hours ago
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
- Britain’s management problem
- Italian tragedy
- Economy in ‘wait and see’ mode
toeswest on Breaking up the UK – eve… MsJones (@TickyW) on Breaking up the UK – eve… MsJones (@TickyW) on Breaking up the UK – eve… UKian on Breaking up the UK – eve… guthrie on Who saw the crash coming? Was the crash really… on Who saw the crash coming? David on The brutal maths of public… John on Who saw the crash coming? Dipper on Who saw the crash coming? P Hearn on Who saw the crash coming? P Hearn on Who saw the crash coming? P Hearn on The brutal maths of public…
Category Archives: Shooting the Breeze
Today is the Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere. To be more accurate, it was at 5.30 this morning, London time. That’s the point when the sun reached the Tropic of Capricorn, its furthest point away from us. Today is … Continue reading