- @crischarliepaul @alexmassie What about Polaris? 37 minutes ago
- @crischarliepaul @alexmassie Dunno about the nuke free childhoods. But agree on the rest. 40 minutes ago
- "The Union was saved, in the main, by wealthier and older Scots." specc.ie/1mkg5z4 Thoughtful #indyref piece by @alexmassie 1 hour ago
- Bloody hell! Didn't see that one coming. ow.ly/BGVU0 I thought it was a win-win for Salmond. 1 hour ago
- @ONSRichardClegg Hi Richard, is there any way of getting self-employment stats for before 1992? cc @gmggranger 3 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: Scotland has spoken. What next for the United Kingdom? pieria.co.uk/articles/what_… @tomashirstecon @flipchartrick @azizonom… 3 hours ago
- RT @kelsey_feed: Bonkers 'Referendum truthers' demand investigation into "rigged" ballot. 21,000 people have signed a petition so far! http… 4 hours ago
- RT @WickedGood: Seen at my daughter's classroom. Simple enough that second graders can understand it. Adults not so much. http://t.co/Cc9TM… 4 hours ago
- @dougshaw1 One for you: wp.me/p3uYA-2aM #PirateDay 4 hours ago
- @RicoS1953 S and E English-speaking from late Middle ages. N & W Gaelic. @TheEconomist 4 hours ago
- A wee trace of the old Highland Line here? econ.st/1tuTWyP http://t.co/Jd95AETJ3O Via @TheEconomist 5 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: China is trying to build a new world order, starting in Asia econ.st/1ueMIwW http://t.co/K5j3ezpJYN 5 hours ago
- Pirate Day joke
- Nine thoughts on the referendum result
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
- Britain’s management problem
Category Archives: Red Tape
Something funny happened this weekend. Lots of right-ish Tories, some of them self-professed libertarians, started saying they wanted Britain to be more like Switzerland. David Cameron’s veto means that Britain can be more like Switzerland, cheered Tory MP Mark Reckless. … Continue reading