- @moorehn I'm wary of aquisitions in general: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2009/03/09/llo… 1 hour ago
- @MervynDinnen @TattooedHR Blog had its 2nd highest hit rate yesterday but not many comments. 1 hour ago
- My discovery on #WessexDay - Wikipedia has pages in Anglo-Saxon! ang.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Englaland HT @holland_tom 1 hour ago
- Seems to be little relationship between blog hit rate and number of comments these days. 3 hours ago
- @MervynDinnen @ladyloki Better UKIP win a small district council and mess it up before anyone elects them to anything important. 3 hours ago
- @MervynDinnen @ladyloki That's what buggered the BNP. People elected them to the council and found they were completely clueless. 3 hours ago
- @path_dependent So they replace 'non-jobs' with self-employed non-businesses, supported by in-work benefits. Genius! :-) 3 hours ago
- @MervynDinnen @ladyloki One of the defectors in Northamptonshire was in my year at school. 3 hours ago
- @oldshep Interesting. OECD says Canada one of the few countries with less employment protection than UK. Does your research bear that out? 3 hours ago
- RT @oldshep: Ten interesting facts about Canadian employment law (XpertHR - Employment Intelligence) xperthr.co.uk/blogs/employme… #hr #emplaw 4 hours ago
- @ladyloki Yep. 4 hours ago
- @tweetyaca @Crispian_Jago Thank you. Now corrected. 4 hours ago
- What’s happened to the gender pay gap?
- Whatever the UK’s problems are, leaving the EU won’t solve them
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
- Shares For Rights – Government quietly revives one of its stupidest ideas
- Did the left win the 20th century?
- Did Thatcher break the trade unions?
- Workplace rights for druids and pagans – if you supported Eweida, this is what you asked for!
Category Archives: Red Tape
Something funny happened this weekend. Lots of right-ish Tories, some of them self-professed libertarians, started saying they wanted Britain to be more like Switzerland. David Cameron’s veto means that Britain can be more like Switzerland, cheered Tory MP Mark Reckless. … Continue reading