- RT @AudraWilke: My latest blog post examines why self-employment is awful. Wait, what?!?! bit.ly/1iTJIik 4 hours ago
- RT @Jimcoleman33: Is rising 'self-employment' causing low productivity? UK employment: do the jobs figures add up? | via @Telegraph http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @ELSBC: New figures show self-employment increased by 146,000 to 4.5 million.The highest since records began standard.co.uk/panewsfeeds/pa… 4 hours ago
- @leftoutside Suddenly, everyone's on the self-employment thing. 4 hours ago
- RT @jon_mcgregor: O Canada! RT @lachlan: New contender for greatest political ad of the year https://t.co/k9LAdSPs1U 8 hours ago
- RT @KateGL: “@LondonTimes: Love this! #DéjàMoo... been there, done that kind of feeling & still I never seem to learn!!! http://t.co/ZTnMJx… 9 hours ago
- RT @Brasilmagic: What kind of teabagger are you? http://t.co/YgYOAD90e5 9 hours ago
- @MJCarty @MervynDinnen @duncanbHR Any of you chaps going to this? resolutionfoundation.org/events/just-jo… 21 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: NEW EVENT The changing face of self-employment. Launch of a major RF report next month. resolutionfoundation.org/events/just-jo… 23 hours ago
- @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov Doubt it, given the demand for London property. 1 day ago
- @johnb78 Now that's really silly. For a start, where would you draw the boundary? @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov 1 day ago
- @johnb78 @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov More here: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/tim… 1 day ago
- Comparative recovery
- The social media pillory
- More freelancers than public employees: Is that really a Good Thing?
- Waiting in vain for the rebound
- Is the state shrinking?
- The working poor and the welfare cap
- Public finances: The picture is largely unchanged
- Is wealth inequality just getting back to normal?
- Bob Crow
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
Category Archives: Performance
Some people, especially employment lawyers, are getting excited about “the most radical reform to the employment law system for decades“. (Shouldn’t that be “of the employment law system”?) But, as Croner’s Paul Clarke notes, we still don’t know how many … Continue reading