- @MJCarty @MervynDinnen @duncanbHR Any of you chaps going to this? resolutionfoundation.org/events/just-jo… 45 minutes ago
- RT @resfoundation: NEW EVENT The changing face of self-employment. Launch of a major RF report next month. resolutionfoundation.org/events/just-jo… 3 hours ago
- @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov Doubt it, given the demand for London property. 11 hours ago
- @johnb78 Now that's really silly. For a start, where would you draw the boundary? @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov 11 hours ago
- @johnb78 @mjturner1975 @AdamBienkov More here: flipchartfairytales.wordpress.com/2013/10/10/tim… 11 hours ago
- @AdamBienkov Because it would relocate power and state spending to another part of the country. 12 hours ago
- Moving the government from London would be "one of the most democratic reforms in British history" says John Harris. theguardian.com/commentisfree/…" 12 hours ago
- RT @resfoundation: NEW SURVEY 450,000 newly self-employed workers would rather be employees - though clear majority are content. http://t.c… 12 hours ago
- Good piece in @SocietyGuardian on the Crossrail apprentice scheme: gu.com/p/3zcdy/tw Kudos to @robjones_tring and colleagues. 12 hours ago
- RT @BillRegenda: Self-Employment – Entrepreneurial Dawn Or The End Of Secure Jobs? theworkfoundation.com/blog/1800/Self… 21 hours ago
- RT @SFSG2011: Should we be concerned about the rise in self-employment? fb.me/3e9FUgx6F 21 hours ago
- RT @TheBusyFool: Work Foundation: Self-Employment – Entrepreneurial Dawn Or The End Of Secure Jobs? ow.ly/2FHe8H 21 hours ago
- Comparative recovery
- The social media pillory
- More freelancers than public employees: Is that really a Good Thing?
- Waiting in vain for the rebound
- Is the state shrinking?
- The working poor and the welfare cap
- Public finances: The picture is largely unchanged
- Is wealth inequality just getting back to normal?
- Bob Crow
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
Category Archives: Pay
The ONS published its 2011 data on the gender pay gap last week. The figures show the continuing gradual reduction of the gap between women’s and men’s pay. Much of the discussion has focused on the opening up of a … Continue reading
Executive pay is in the news again as the High Pay Commission warns of its corrosive impact on the UK economy. Those who defend such high pay levels argue that international competition is driving up the going rate for senior executives … Continue reading