- @DazNewman Last time I was there was 2002, so my info is out of date. 9 hours ago
- @DazNewman And no unfair dismissal either, so I was told. 12 hours ago
- Look how uncompetitive all those EU countries are compared to the rest of the world: weforum.org/issues/global-… Oh...hang on... 14 hours ago
- @DazNewman Really? Say more. (Sorry, I find the Channel Islands fascinating!) 15 hours ago
- Any #ConnectingHR folk going to the LSE HR conference tomorrow? #LSEHR2013 15 hours ago
- @DazNewman Indeed, but there are some who would! Knocks another hole in the 'EU make us do all this stuff' line though. 16 hours ago
- @DazNewman What? They voted for more red tape? And they can't even blame the EU. 16 hours ago
- Former Tory MP @jerryhayes1 on #loongate jerryhayes.co.uk/posts/2013/05/… 17 hours ago
- RT @MayaDroeschler: What Is Organizational Culture? And Why Should We Care? - @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/cs/2013/05/wha… #companyculture 18 hours ago
- @BBCNaga struggling to keep a straight face saying 'Swivel-Eyed Loons'. #marr #loongate 18 hours ago
- RT @commentisfree: Tories just about held it together in the past. This time it's different | Andrew Rawnsley gu.com/p/3gvka/tf (@andr… 19 hours ago
- RT @adamjlent: The Tories have now found something to row about that is even less important to the voters than Europe. #Loongate 19 hours ago
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
- Shares For Rights – Government quietly revives one of its stupidest ideas
- Did the left win the 20th century?
- Did Thatcher break the trade unions?
- Workplace rights for druids and pagans – if you supported Eweida, this is what you asked for!
- Scroungers, scumbags and soaring welfare costs
- In The Shadow Of The Sword
Category Archives: Pay
The ONS published its 2011 data on the gender pay gap last week. The figures show the continuing gradual reduction of the gap between women’s and men’s pay. Much of the discussion has focused on the opening up of a … Continue reading
Executive pay is in the news again as the High Pay Commission warns of its corrosive impact on the UK economy. Those who defend such high pay levels argue that international competition is driving up the going rate for senior executives … Continue reading