- RT @FlipChartCat: Dave has just insulted Britain's 8.5 million cats. We demand an apology and compensation. Actually, forget the apology...… 4 hours ago
- RT @DuncanWeldon: Weak wage growth is keeping public borrowing high at the moment. Like so much else - deficit reduction will depend on the… 4 hours ago
- RT @BenChu_: Here's how major sources of UK tax have performed since the recession: http://t.co/ZiZhNyS5hi 4 hours ago
- RT @PubProfessor: After 9/11, Arabs offered support to US to take on extremists. Taken 13 years to get back there. 4 hours ago
- @UkUkitty @Nigel_Farage I did that during my finals. But I did have a politics exam the next day. 4 hours ago
- @Guy_Stallard @jdportes @MrRBourne @Frances_Coppola I think the Indie did when it was in the OBR report a couple of years ago. 5 hours ago
- @VeryBritishDude Way too intelligent and thoughtful. 5 hours ago
- RT @carolinejmolloy: Hats off to @hangbitch who's been doing campaigning journalism on plight of #FocusE15 for ages theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 6 hours ago
- RT @barclayswealth: 18% of the workforce are losing sleep worrying about their finances. #EBLive2014 #TweetaStat ow.ly/BDP7C htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @georgeeaton: My verdict on Miliband's speech: politically astute, intellectually coherent. But it didn't inspire. #lab14 http://t.co/Nz… 7 hours ago
- @BorisWatch @Frances_Coppola Actually, I had the chance at school. If only I'd known.... 7 hours ago
- @BorisWatch @Frances_Coppola I knew that! 7 hours ago
- The 2015 Dilemma (Revised Edition)
- Pirate Day joke
- Nine thoughts on the referendum result
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
Category Archives: Pay
The ONS published its 2011 data on the gender pay gap last week. The figures show the continuing gradual reduction of the gap between women’s and men’s pay. Much of the discussion has focused on the opening up of a … Continue reading
Executive pay is in the news again as the High Pay Commission warns of its corrosive impact on the UK economy. Those who defend such high pay levels argue that international competition is driving up the going rate for senior executives … Continue reading