- RT @PSbook: NEW --> UKIP economic spokesman welcomes mass unemployment: "I hope hundreds, thousands of jobs will be lost" http://t.co/NtLab… 53 minutes ago
- RT @CristinaOhq: 41 European laws discriminate against Christians | free faith freefaith.com/2013/05/22/41-… 6 hours ago
- @Pawelmorski Buy to let landlords? 7 hours ago
- RT @gdnpoliticswire: Wales could be the Silicon Valley of public services gu.com/p/3gx78/tf 10 hours ago
- RT @guy_herbert: This. #Privacy v #moralitarians & #publicchoice> health and the moral hazard of surveillance | Doctorow http://t.co/onIZMw… 11 hours ago
- @SimonFParker @TheEconomist No you're right. One of the #wazzock events of the year. 11 hours ago
- Idealistic view of punk here: econ.st/1170wJr Some people were just into it for music, fashion and fighting. Via @TheEconomist 11 hours ago
- @MJCarty @StephenTovey13 Have you ever worked on a big IT project? ;-) 11 hours ago
- @KateGL @MJCarty 'Fraid not! Teacher's comments are spot on. 12 hours ago
- @KateGL @MJCarty I'd publish my report as proof but it would be embarrassing. The marks are crap! 12 hours ago
- RT @MJCarty: French historian kills himself at Notre Dame Cathedral after gay marriage rant (via Guardian): guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may… 12 hours ago
- @MJCarty I was in a class of 41 at my primary school in the 70s. Unthinkable now. 12 hours ago
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
- Shares For Rights – Government quietly revives one of its stupidest ideas
- Did the left win the 20th century?
- Did Thatcher break the trade unions?
- Workplace rights for druids and pagans – if you supported Eweida, this is what you asked for!
- Scroungers, scumbags and soaring welfare costs
- In The Shadow Of The Sword
Category Archives: London
Doctors and managers in the NHS are often accused of shroud waving whenever cuts are proposed. You know how it goes, “Cut NHS budgets and thousands of people will diiiiie!!!” It’s usually enough to send most politicians running for cover. But the … Continue reading