- RT @CJFDillow: The fact there's so little discussion of the economic damage done by bosses shows how much power they have http://t.co/ksIUb… 27 minutes ago
- What happens when the pensions run out? wp.me/p3uYA-1Y1 36 minutes ago
- "Migration will stay in the low 100,000s because the UK, for all its faults, is much better than most other places" leftoutside.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/wha… 45 minutes ago
- Bob Crow was one of the most powerful anti-EU voices on the left rmt.org.uk/news/bob-crow/ rmt.org.uk/campaigns/poli… 1 hour ago
- RT @MSmithsonPB: Chart showing latest @YouGov EU Referendum tracker which for 1st time has REMAIN in lead http://t.co/WlJUCeQWn6 1 hour ago
- RT @davidschneider: I predict improved conditions for angels in heaven within 6 months #RIPBobCrow 1 hour ago
- RMT website seems to have crashed. #BobCrow 1 hour ago
- RT @BBCBreaking: General secretary of the Rail Maritime and Transport union Bob Crow has died aged 52 bbc.in/1h98c7F 1 hour ago
- Bloody hell! Bob Crow has died. rmt.org.uk/news/bob-crow/ 1 hour ago
- Does anyone know if anything similar to Retirement Heist has been written about the UK? americamagazine.org/issue/culture/… 2 hours ago
- @CharlesMCotton Good idea. 2 hours ago
- Blogged: What happens when the pensions dry up? wp.me/p3uYA-1Y1 2 hours ago
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
- America: Not a small business country
- Will the shift to self employment change our politics?
- Why the middle-classes are not as posh as they used to be
- What should they know of English who only English know?
- The migration to self-employment may outlast the recession
- Floods: If you’re far enough from a river, you’re safe, right?
- Self-employment since the crash: Numbers up, earnings down
- Tax rises ahead
- Hierarchy redux
Category Archives: London
Doctors and managers in the NHS are often accused of shroud waving whenever cuts are proposed. You know how it goes, “Cut NHS budgets and thousands of people will diiiiie!!!” It’s usually enough to send most politicians running for cover. But the … Continue reading