- @seanjones11kbw A true statesman. 24 minutes ago
- RT @seanjones11kbw: Impressed to hear Farage warning against damage that using romantic nationalist populism to blind people to economic re… 24 minutes ago
- RT @wornoutmumhack: Has anyone yet said that the result maybe, just maybe, nothing to do with fear but because most folk didn't want indepe… 25 minutes ago
- Nine thoughts on the referendum result wp.me/p3uYA-2aB 28 minutes ago
- @accessjames Or the regions we already have? 2 hours ago
- RT @KimMacNamara_HR: Soooo true! http://t.co/AL1G2pM2m8 3 hours ago
- @ingridk Too small. 3 hours ago
- Devolution to England is hardly devolution at all. citymetric.com/english-devolu… http://t.co/PIDj127vgl HT @CityMetric 3 hours ago
- Should we be making changes to our constitution in this piecemeal way, says @afneil. Britain always has. It's what we do. #bbcnews 3 hours ago
- The logical conclusion of all this is devolution to English regions. But people didn't like it last time they were asked. 3 hours ago
- @DazNewman Someone might get a country to play with. 3 hours ago
- RT @DazNewman: So the UK survives, but will #ukemplaw? Will employment law become a devolved issue as it is in Northern Ireland? 3 hours ago
- Nine thoughts on the referendum result
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
- Britain’s management problem
- Italian tragedy
Category Archives: Financial Crisis
Historian EP Thompson remarked on our tendency to see history as a series of events which lead up to the present, and our own time, therefore, as the end of the story. So, for example, we say that capitalism eventually … Continue reading
Doctors and managers in the NHS are often accused of shroud waving whenever cuts are proposed. You know how it goes, “Cut NHS budgets and thousands of people will diiiiie!!!” It’s usually enough to send most politicians running for cover. But the … Continue reading