- RT @MayaDroeschler: 3 ways to find key performance indicators amid all that #HR 'big data' wp.me/p3fGwn-lu via @Ceridian 3 hours ago
- RT @ScillySergeant: Photo: Good stuff just happens on Scilly. There am I sitting on a boat from St Mary’s to Carn Near on... http://t.co/XA… 11 hours ago
- RT @Peston: Are the UK's finances mending fast enough? McKinsey has run the numbers for me bbc.co.uk/news/business-… 11 hours ago
- RT @MariaBoedeker: The ancient theater in Taormina, a must-see site in Sicily http://t.co/A8UABcWv4S 11 hours ago
- RT @primeeconomics: Sharp surge of UK self-employment: Jun/Aug 13 to Dec/Feb 14, of 520,000 increase in employment, 293,000 (56.4%) = s/e. … 11 hours ago
- RT @Cornish_Buddha: Yep, to anyone outside ov Kernow, yet agin us Cornish, apparently, is all mental..... #JamaicaInn #Cornish #blessed 11 hours ago
- RT @AndyThatcherHR: MT@Slate @HarvardBiz are you publishing Alex Ferguson's guide to succession planning? slate.me/1ickYRH http://t.c… 13 hours ago
- Miranda Hart 'to host Generation Game' bbc.in/1eUf64Y For a minute, I thought I'd stumbled across the plot for the next #W1A 13 hours ago
- RT @mark_carrigan: The lionisation of Thomas Piketty is almost as interesting as his book is chronicle.com/article/Capita… has he *actually* won t… 14 hours ago
- Mortgage inquisition will piss off the self employed. Hard enough as it is if your finances are not run of the mill. telegraph.co.uk/finance/person… 1 day ago
- RT @Guardianpublic: Examples of good uses of #bigdata in public services from @alsteve1 @clry2 @_datasmith @tommyh @puntofisso http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @StrongerInNos: @Number10gov @CCHQPress @ONS Number of full-time employees still lower than at beginning of 2008. #GetBritainWorking htt… 1 day ago
- Comparative recovery
- The social media pillory
- More freelancers than public employees: Is that really a Good Thing?
- Waiting in vain for the rebound
- Is the state shrinking?
- The working poor and the welfare cap
- Public finances: The picture is largely unchanged
- Is wealth inequality just getting back to normal?
- Bob Crow
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
Category Archives: Financial Crisis
Historian EP Thompson remarked on our tendency to see history as a series of events which lead up to the present, and our own time, therefore, as the end of the story. So, for example, we say that capitalism eventually … Continue reading
Doctors and managers in the NHS are often accused of shroud waving whenever cuts are proposed. You know how it goes, “Cut NHS budgets and thousands of people will diiiiie!!!” It’s usually enough to send most politicians running for cover. But the … Continue reading