- @Avitusparta What...? 5 hours ago
- @SiobhanHRSheri @Pontecarloblue Thank you. Thought I followed you a while back but.... 5 hours ago
- @Avitusparta BULL. SHIT! 5 hours ago
- @Pontecarloblue @SiobhanHRSheri Seconded! 5 hours ago
- @stianwestlake @Gilesyb Noble mounted archers? Nah. 5 hours ago
- @CultureEffect @AndySpence @Pontecarloblue @dougshaw1 We'll just have to meet in a pub instead. 5 hours ago
- @CultureEffect @AndySpence @Pontecarloblue @dougshaw1 Gotta laugh haven't you? 5 hours ago
- RT @BriscoeJackie: Insightful and thought provoking question time thanks @CIPD_CLB @Cheese_Peter #cipdqt http://t.co/iwVdISjFSf 5 hours ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Angry young men are making the world less stable theatln.tc/1ixJOlF 5 hours ago
- ICYMI today's post: What happens when the pensions run out? wp.me/p3uYA-1Y1 6 hours ago
- @NikkiJayne28 @SimonMagus "The Norman Conquest was a Good Thing, as from this time onwards England stopped being conquered..." 6 hours ago
- RT @SimonMagus: This is pretty ace - Map of Europe 1000AD to present day bit.ly/JA16KO 6 hours ago
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
- America: Not a small business country
- Will the shift to self employment change our politics?
- Why the middle-classes are not as posh as they used to be
- What should they know of English who only English know?
- The migration to self-employment may outlast the recession
- Floods: If you’re far enough from a river, you’re safe, right?
- Self-employment since the crash: Numbers up, earnings down
- Tax rises ahead
- Hierarchy redux
Category Archives: Executive Arrogance
Last week, in the pub, a friend of mine was reflecting on her recent consultancy assignments. From the outside, all the companies she worked for seemed to epitomise corporate excellence, with their gleaming headquarters and slick public images. Yet, once … Continue reading