- RT @dougshaw1: Days like these wp.me/p2lDiS-lD > @FloraMarriott discovers the rest of the steel river. 3 hours ago
- RT @JohnGordonSaker: MISSING! My son Giles, last seen in St Albans Monday lunchtime. Please RT urgently. Call 01707 354000 #findgiles http:… 4 hours ago
- RT @MForstater: @KateRaworth tend to agree w@climatepolitics, Bowen, @diane1859. No growth is a dead end - Economy is not a Hamster http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @julijuxtaposed: Labour is hard work wp.me/p2SlQ8-k5 4 hours ago
- RT @TelegraphNews: Net migration into Britain has fallen by more than a third, according to fresh figures released today http://t.co/E5jFlT… 4 hours ago
- RT @GuardianData: Net migration to the UK: down 89,000 in a year gu.com/p/3g447/tf 4 hours ago
- @globethoughts Thanks for the RT 4 hours ago
- @Lawyer_rra Thanks for the RT 5 hours ago
- RT @HR_Gem: I wrote another blog. Sorry about that > Don't call me 'HR' wp.me/p2vibQ-33 #hrblog 5 hours ago
- "@PeterRisdon: @johnb78 @FlipChartRick @BorisWatch @Fat_Jacques Fitz is 'fils' really. Bastard thing was later adoption." > Beat me to it! 6 hours ago
- @BorisWatch @Fat_Jacques @johnb78 So Cambro-Norman then. 6 hours ago
- @BorisWatch @Fat_Jacques @johnb78 As does anyone called Fitz... 6 hours ago
- Whatever the UK’s problems are, leaving the EU won’t solve them
- Sleepwalking into tomorrow’s state
- Fixing A&E
- How to reduce your gender pay gap
- Thatcherite zeal? Or just a re-enactment?
- Who lost the 20th century?
- Lambic and geuze – a success story with a sour taste!
- Shares For Rights – Government quietly revives one of its stupidest ideas
- Did the left win the 20th century?
- Did Thatcher break the trade unions?
- Workplace rights for druids and pagans – if you supported Eweida, this is what you asked for!
- Scroungers, scumbags and soaring welfare costs
Category Archives: Europe
David Cameron claimed to be protecting British business and, especially, the City when he wielded his veto at the EU summit on Friday. You might, then, have expected him to return home to a rapturous welcome from bankers and business … Continue reading
Something funny happened this weekend. Lots of right-ish Tories, some of them self-professed libertarians, started saying they wanted Britain to be more like Switzerland. David Cameron’s veto means that Britain can be more like Switzerland, cheered Tory MP Mark Reckless. … Continue reading
As David Cameron flies off to Brussels, promising to bring back powers from the EU (whatever that means) in return for his support for the Euro rescue, he will hopefully keep in mind just what is at stake here. The … Continue reading