- @dougshaw1 @MikeVanDervort Except Lithuanian, perhaps... 5 hours ago
- @dougshaw1 @MikeVanDervort Similar to ale. Scandinavian influence on the lingo? 5 hours ago
- RT @christopherhope: Danny makes his move. Chief secretary to the Treasury hints he wants to be LibDem leader. More here:http://t.co/Gbzt4n… 5 hours ago
- @AcademyOfRock Don't you have to be dead to be a saint? Only a matter of time though. 5 hours ago
- @TheSocBiz Las Vegas? 5 hours ago
- @dougshaw1 @MikeVanDervort Is alu beer then? 5 hours ago
- @dougshaw1 @MikeVanDervort Now order a beer. 5 hours ago
- RT @PinkWaferBelle: 18 men in Wales win equal pay claim in landmark case against university bit.ly/1iM1AQ0 5 hours ago
- @MayaDroeschler @a_hartenfeller @HR_Fairy @PeterMWald @MeraJobIndia @HR_Gem Thank you. 5 hours ago
- RT @AnnabelR4HR: Psychology professor Adrian Furnham warns that talent programmes can lead to arrogance ow.ly/w2TlX #HR 5 hours ago
- RT @Birdyword: One last plug - the deficit is falling but Plan A is long dead. cityam.com/blog/139825592… http://t.co/v5YOXdDe6z 5 hours ago
- RT @FredFredSanders: Great review that introduces Oakeshott to the uninitiated, then springs the surprise of the new stuff: http://t.co/ilq… 6 hours ago
- Comparative recovery
- The social media pillory
- More freelancers than public employees: Is that really a Good Thing?
- Waiting in vain for the rebound
- Is the state shrinking?
- The working poor and the welfare cap
- Public finances: The picture is largely unchanged
- Is wealth inequality just getting back to normal?
- Bob Crow
- What happens when the pensions run out?
- Work in 2030: Even more precarious than it is now
- The 4G workplace
Category Archives: Europe
David Cameron claimed to be protecting British business and, especially, the City when he wielded his veto at the EU summit on Friday. You might, then, have expected him to return home to a rapturous welcome from bankers and business … Continue reading
Something funny happened this weekend. Lots of right-ish Tories, some of them self-professed libertarians, started saying they wanted Britain to be more like Switzerland. David Cameron’s veto means that Britain can be more like Switzerland, cheered Tory MP Mark Reckless. … Continue reading
As David Cameron flies off to Brussels, promising to bring back powers from the EU (whatever that means) in return for his support for the Euro rescue, he will hopefully keep in mind just what is at stake here. The … Continue reading