- A #TalkLikeAPirateDay joke: wp.me/p3uYA-2aM 49 minutes ago
- Today's post: Nine thoughts on the referendum result wp.me/p3uYA-2aB 51 minutes ago
- RT @KateGL: One of interest to at least @dds180 and @FlipChartRick : Gender pay gap in accounting still prominent - klou.tt/1qg47t9p3wyd2 53 minutes ago
- @duncana_ Ha harrr. Thanks. 1 hour ago
- RT @DuncanOleary: 14% of SNP voters voted 'no' yesterday, according to the Ashcroft poll. #indyref 2 hours ago
- @neilmorrison Seems not everyone shares your scepticism. independent.co.uk/life-style/gad… 2 hours ago
- RT @fjjariego: Clearly women are cleverer: "There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue" independent.co.uk/life-style/gad… 2 hours ago
- RT @BBCScotlandNews: "It got a bit nasty for a while" Police deal with angry #indyref scenes in George Square ► bbc.in/1wO5XSK htt… 2 hours ago
- RT @PME2014: Then it pissed it down all afternoon :/ 4 hours ago
- @crischarliepaul @alexmassie What about Polaris? 4 hours ago
- @crischarliepaul @alexmassie Dunno about the nuke free childhoods. But agree on the rest. 4 hours ago
- "The Union was saved, in the main, by wealthier and older Scots." specc.ie/1mkg5z4 Thoughtful #indyref piece by @alexmassie 5 hours ago
- Pirate Day joke
- Nine thoughts on the referendum result
- Breaking up the UK – everyone’s a loser
- The brutal maths of public spending
- Who saw the crash coming?
- Are we really about to split up our country?
- The Old Rectory Syndrome
- Can UKIP scale up?
- The spirit of the age
- Why is the gender pay gap higher for management jobs?
- The self-employment earnings timebomb
- Britain’s management problem
Category Archives: Europe
David Cameron claimed to be protecting British business and, especially, the City when he wielded his veto at the EU summit on Friday. You might, then, have expected him to return home to a rapturous welcome from bankers and business … Continue reading
Something funny happened this weekend. Lots of right-ish Tories, some of them self-professed libertarians, started saying they wanted Britain to be more like Switzerland. David Cameron’s veto means that Britain can be more like Switzerland, cheered Tory MP Mark Reckless. … Continue reading
As David Cameron flies off to Brussels, promising to bring back powers from the EU (whatever that means) in return for his support for the Euro rescue, he will hopefully keep in mind just what is at stake here. The … Continue reading